[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a series that started out great and finished great. Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9913.jpg (96KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9913.jpg
96KB, 500x363px
Name a series that started out great and finished great. Pic related except for the very last episode I guess.
>>
Generation Kill.
Band of Brothers
Southland
Friday Night Lights
Forbrydelsen
Bron/Broen
>>
File: group.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
group.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>87442834
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
Samurai Jack
>>
Honestly, there's no way Seinfeld could've ended 'great'. The penultimate episode about the puerto rico day parade was great tho, and in my opinion probably one of the best.
>>
Seinfeld was awful for the first 3 or 4 seasons
>>
First seasons were trash, what are you talking about?
>>
File: file.png (235KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 400x462px
>>87443063
>>87443104
>preferring the wacky seinfeld
>>
>>87443854
>started great
>and ended great
>implying seasons 8 and 9 weren't infinitely more whacky than anything that had come prior
>>
I liked the Seinfeld finale, only weak part was Jerry doing standup in prison.

>>87442970
Fuck no, the final season was abysmal past episode 4
>>
>>87443889
The late seasons of seinfeld are more wacky than the early ones. The two posters I was replying to implied the early seasons were bad, and thus that the later seasons (the wackier ones) were better. My post was meant to point out their opinions and show my disdain for the posters who hold them.
>>
>>87442834
Lost a lot on Davids leaving after seventh season imo. It isn't bad after, but not close to the greatness it was.
>>
>>87443854
>>87444004
This is true, the less whacky Seinfeld, the better.
>>
>>87442834
the last season was in Curb Your Enthusiasm, pleb. kys for not knowing this.
>>
>>87444004
meh I do prefer seasons 8-9 to seasons 1-2 and I'm patrician as hell. However neither are something I rewatch

that's the thing about seinfeld it was only great for like 5 seasons 3-7.
>>
Justified.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.