[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: patrish vampire movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: lettherightonein2.jpg (621KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lettherightonein2.jpg
621KB, 1366x768px
been playing VTMB alot and I need more vampire goodness.
>>
>>87439144
only lovers left alive

it has a bit too much of jim jarmusch jacking off to his own intellect, but it's still pretty good
>>
A few things the American remake of Let the Right one in did
>Inspired Cinematography
>Better representation of the 80s
>Far more brutal bullies
>Richard Jenkins
>>
>>87439537
Everything else was shit tho
>>
>>87439537
>Far more brutal bullies
crawling in my skin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0McCB9rTqM
>>
>>87439537
>Inspired Cinematography
>blue filter
>"inspired cinematography"
>>
>she was a trap all along

MUH.
FUCKIN.
DICK.
>>
>>87439662
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAUULLL
>>
>>87439537
>inspired cinematography

I thought the remake was fine but if you're going to troll like this try harder.

They took the tragic cat lady story who chose suicide over her new life as vampire into a generic sexy vampire Blade ripoff.

Also whenever Eli kills she turns into a cgi spider monkey. And they fucked up the pool scene.
>>
>>87439144
I watched this movie with a girl I met from Okcupid. She was insane and she smelled like vinegar. In pics she looked fine but in real life she was fat and was autistic as fuck.
At one point before we went to the theater she lowered her shirt a little bit to show me 2 horizontal scars and told me she had 1 per every boyfriend she had and added "when you become my bf you'll be able to add yours"

I was absolutely disgusted and scared but I already paid for the tickets so we went for it. The movie was bland, and boring and she was obviously looking at me sometimes expecting me to hold her or some shit but I was trying to stay as far away as I physically could.

She cried at least 6 times during the movie and jumped on her seat when there was a loud noise or a jump scare.

The movie itself, objectively is not that good but that experience alone makes me hate it.
>>
>>87439670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Li5dLDfmY
>>
>>87439782
You only think the movie is not good because of the traumatic shit you went into, it keeps bringing back terrible memories of that girl.
>>
>>87439782
Thanks for the blog post faggot
>>
>>87439670
>>87439785
yeah we've all seen the fucking movie, dipshit.
>>
The Addiction
>>
>>87439957
Why are you so upset? You must be sad in real life.
>>
>>87439957
I still haven't actually
>>
>>87441208
So watch it, instead of watching isolated youtube clips without proper context.
>>
>>87439144
shadow vampir
>>
From Dusk Till Dawn duh
>>
File: john-carpenters-vampires.jpg (161KB, 1024x450px) Image search: [Google]
john-carpenters-vampires.jpg
161KB, 1024x450px
>>
Why can """american""" producers never make a single good remake?
>>
File: losmuertos.jpg (57KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
losmuertos.jpg
57KB, 1024x683px
>>87441487
i actually really like 2
>>
>>87441578
I never saw 2. But the original is a fun movie.
>>
>>87441578
What the fuck is the matter with you?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.