[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

This is boring
>>
What is "the average opinion of a high school freshman?"
>>
It's aged like ass too.
>>
Yeah. I couldn't get through it.
>>
>>87432477

I had sex and almost got my ex pregnant to this, first time I ever had intercourse without a condom.
>>
>>87432477
Literally never heard of this obscure piece of shit movie untill this thread
>>
>>87432477
Saying "it's boring" only says what your mood was while watching the film, nothing else.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film.
>>
ITT: brainlet
>>
The star gate was great but that color filtered mountains sequence was fucking pointless shit.
>>
>>87432477
what did you expect? it was made for hippies to "trip out" on. it was a cash in on the degenerate youth drug movement.
>>
You'd probably like 2010 more

Not trolling. It's a good movie and more conventional.
>>
>>87432514
Maybe the monkey sequence, rest is still impressive
>>
It's still one of those movies that sit far out on the edge of conematography and story telling. Very little movies have said so much with so little and it is still an insanely fresh plot arc. Interstellar really tried to normie it down with many anchors and familial levers but the impact isn't quite the same.
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (128KB, 1600x676px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
128KB, 1600x676px
>>87432477
this is far worse
>>
>>87432477
When it came out most people had never even seen what space or spaceships look like. And Kubrick made it look believable without any CGI and ground-breaking special effects. That's really all this movie is, apart from some philosophical bits. But it obviously won't translate well to today because we take most things of those things for granted and can't easily relate what it was like seeing this in the 60s.
>>
>>87432477
Your boring
>>
The movie is fine, but the monkey shit and the ebin LSD trip really test your patience. Both of those scenes are 15+ minutes long too.
>>
>>87433842
What is it?
>>
>>87433875
solaris
>>
>>87433875
Looks like Solaris I think

The 1970's one, not the remake
>>
why couldn't kubrick be bothered to create his own score?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>87433850
It blew my Mind when they had Ipads on the table.
Kubrick is a genius, predicting what a breakfast would look in the future.

>>87433859
No, it build up the tension. I really think many people didnt understood the movie.
>>
>>87433906
>>87433842
>posting the inferior version

This is real kino unlike those two old snoozefests
>>
>>87433958
are there any tablets that are even that size? Might be cool for watching videos and movies on
>>
>>87434033
yea, every 13" tablet will do.
>>
>>87433958
they didnt even have flatscreen lcds that time
crazy
>>
>>87433702
This.

>>87433859
Doesn't the movie start with 3 minutes of black screen?
>>
>>87434613
>Doesn't the movie start with 3 minutes of black screen

Yes, and it has some of 3 Minutes of blackscreen between the scenes.
>>
>>87434613
>Doesn't the movie start with 3 minutes of black screen?

It's called an Overture. They basically stopped being a thing after the late 1970's.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.