[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does South Park compare with Rick and Morty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 6979.jpg (258KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6979.jpg
258KB, 1600x600px
How does South Park compare with Rick and Morty?
>>
better than
>>
>>87427413
Actual people watch SP?
>>
>>87427413
South Park used to be good but the last several seasons have been tryhard and exhausting. It was a show that rode the "Lol so offensive!" which worked until YouTube and everyone could create whatever content they wanted and "offensive TV" no longer had a standard that could be passed. The show basically turned to shit when they killed Chef.

The best thing South Park ever did was go all-in early in their popularity and release a movie at their peak, instead of decades later with Simpsons.

I don't know how it compares because I don't give a shit.
>>
Superior if watching in the 90s.

If watching either of them in the current year you should probably just neck yourself.
>>
Its better, but it strayed too far away from what made it popular before.
>>
Watched one episode of South Park.

It was unfunny trash, why do you have so such shit taste
>>
Last season was shit. Hope they don't make the same mistake again.
>>
>>87427413
better except last season
>>
>>87427413
It was 10x better than R&M when it started. Now they focus waaaaaay too much on political and pop culture shit. The episodes from just a couple seasons ago are already completely dated because of it
>Snooki
>Bill Belicheck
>Carlos Mencia
While episodes from seasons 1-3 are just as good for the most part. Also I fucking hate this season long continuity shit.
>>
>>87427682
Not wayyyy better than Rick and Morty my man. The top R&M episodes are close or even to the best South Park episodes my faggot.
>>
>>87427413
South park is better considering R&M is reddits show.
>>
>>87427852
helo based redditbro
>>
>>87427413
last season was on par with the worst of family guy. that's how bad its gotten
>>
sexual harassment panda was the best toonkino ever produced.
>>
It doesn't. South Park is (was) a revolutionary piece of social commentary that pushed the boundaries of what was acceptable on network television. Rick and Morty is 'haha fart jokes and ironic nihilism is kewl'.
>>
>>87427893
I've always wondered what the fuck that even means. Not saying I care about R&M (Roiland's humor can go fuck itself) but the fuck is a "reddit" show?
>>
>>87427852
I meant more in the context of when it came out. It was huge and there wasn't anything else like it. There's more offensive and creative shit than Rick and Morty on fucking Newgrounds.
>>
>>87428096
>was

Not sure what it qualifies as now.
>>
>>87427852
Wrong. Nothing Reddit and Morty has done even approaches Underpants Gnomes or Imaginationland.
>>
>>87428297
Imaginationland was the beginning of zombie southpark, kys my man
>>
>>87428752
Imaginationland sucked
>>
>>87427579
which episode?
obviously they're not all great, idiot. They've definitely had their fair share of terrible episodes over the year
>>
>>87428986
just accept that he is better than you because he hates something you enjoy which means you are mentally inferior.
>>
>>87428752
I'm sorry I think you're just a tasteless nigger.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.