[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you tell a meeseeks to kill itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: meseeks.jpg (232KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
meseeks.jpg
232KB, 650x400px
What happens if you tell a meeseeks to kill itself?
>>
it will just do it? why did you post this dumb fucking thread
>>
>>87422377
worst episode
>>
>>87422392
Sp then why didn't they just kill eachother?
>>
>>87422377
you might literally be the least intelligent person on this entire site
>>
>>87422441
because they weren't asked to do that, idiot, they were asked to help with his golf game
>>
>>87422441
>>87422377
>tfw to dumb too understand Rick and Morty
>>
File: 1504610176588.png (403KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504610176588.png
403KB, 640x480px
What would happen if you asked a Meeseeks to explain Sneed
>>
>>87422441
they have no agency outside of completing their task
>>
>>87422458
They weren't asked to kill jerry either
>>
File: fug.jpg (98KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
98KB, 600x337px
What if the Meeseeks hadn't been able to help Beth "find herself"? Would it eventually have tried to kill her?
>>
>>87422625
No, they'd clone her and raise that one self-actualized. If she dies before she "finds herself," she never can. The reason they used golf is that it's a game where lowering your score closer to 0 is the objective.
>>
>Mr. Meeseeks, help me accomplish X to the best of your abilities but only within this timeframe of Y
Is there a flaw to this?
>>
>>87422625
Why didn't he just show her mirror?
>>
>>87422584
and they weren't going to kill him. just the other people in the restaurant until the task was done.
>>
If they kill Jerry his score becomes 0, perfect score
>>
>>87422756
Her wish was 'be a more complete woman' if I remember right. With a wish that vague, that Meeseeks could've really half-assed it instead of doing a fancy lunch and providing a personal breakthrough.
>>
>>87422736
>closer to 0 is the objective
below zero technically
>>
>>87422855
They only threatened the others because they couldn't reach Jerry, since he locked himself in the freezer.
>>
>>87422625
beth made an easy request, as all the meeseeks had to do was make her feel more complete.

Like if jerry just asked to be better at golf, all the meeseeks would have to do is show him how to hold a club properly and it'd vanish.
>>
Meeseeks can't be commanded to kill themselves because then they would be unable to fulfill their purpose
>>
>>87422986
nah, it'd just cease to exist instantly.
>>
Meeseeks is told to collect the dragon balls, can he take on post 21st tenkaichi Goku?
>>
>>87422966
Thanks. I never got to play golf because I'm left handed, so I only caddied for my granddad.
>>
>>87423345
they dont make clubs for left handed people?
>>
Ehhh it dies you do realise it's purpose is to die when it completes its goal? asking it to kill itself...Jesus I shouldn't have to explain how stupid this is you cuck
>>
>>87423345
You were literally a caddie and you didn't know how golf is scored?
>>
>>87423512
They do, but they're way more expensive.
>>87423968
Pretty much.
>>
>>87422736
>The reason they used golf is that it's a game where lowering your score closer to 0 is the objective.
No they used golf because "take two strokes off my game" sounds mundane to the point of being humorous.
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87422539

He will tell you it is a shit meme forced by an underaged spammer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.