[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has left wing anti-white televison ever come up with something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: 1487260781057.png (56KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487260781057.png
56KB, 480x360px
Has left wing anti-white televison ever come up with something this great?
>>
Nope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvhtYNUjOc
>>
someone explain it to me please
>>
>>87421180
He never became what they made him to be.
>>
>>87421180
It's a skit by the million dollar extreme guy where they put him and jail or something and it's analogous to society's passive condemnation of the white man
>>
>>87418921
https://youtu.be/6F6oa1Qt6BE
>>
>>87421715
yasssss!
>>
>>87421671
wow what a hilarious comedic premise for a comedy sketch, BRAVO HYDE
>>
>>87421180
A man never accepts reality, only to realize he wasted his entire life away in denial.
>>
that skit was so good man. It was very inspiring to see something like that on an AS budget
>>
my favorite part was the guy hitting his head against the wall once the music started. such a great metaphor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGzWnHJ01g4
>>
>>87418921
Can someone give my dumbfuck self a rundown of this skit? Its the only one I still cant figure out.
>>
>>87422696
its whatever you want it to mean my dude.
>>
Where can I watch this show
>>
>>87418921
literally the best thing MDE has ever put out
>>
I really can't wait for this post-ironic surrealist trend to be over. Adult Swim has never had a worse lineup of live action shows. Unedited Footage of a Bear, Too Many Cooks, etc. All garbage.
>>
>>87422794
Are you putting WP under that same umbrella or saying this was an exception?
>>
>>87422794
You can thank Tim for that.
>>
>>87422827
Nah I hated that one too. I watched it not knowing anything about Sam or his supposed alt-right ties. I just thought it sucked.
>>
and by the way my name is Tinky....tinky....tinky....
>>
>>87421870
see, as you and other plebbitor, I'm-with-xhe cucks don't seem to understand, is that even comedy pieces need some sort of underlying message. That's what makes any piece of film or television great
>>
>>87422892
why did it suck?
>>
>>87422961
I just don't think they're funny. Whoever directed it has some talent though. I actually don't understand why Sam is so popular on 4chan. Even from my limited experience with their material, he's clearly the least talented performer.
>>
>film it in black and white
>"wow it's so great I'm not even laughing praise kek"
>>
>>87423027
I don't know their names but I think this is probably the best thing they did for the show and this guy is the most talented actor in the group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
>>
>>87423027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I

I find him funny because of this and a few other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

It's not going to be for you if you're a leftist, because it makes them the butt of the joke. The same how Colbert doesn't make conservatives laugh.
>>
>>87418921
This is fresh outta film school shit. No wonder people around here love Snyder's "symbolism"
>>
>>87423315
I'm really not overly liberal or anything, I just don't think Sam Hyde is that talented as a performer. Like if he were to go up against seasoned improvisers, I think he'd get annihilated.
>>
>>87423358
>This is fresh outta film school shit.
whats wrong with that
>>
>>87423358
Okay then link me all the newb film school grads making stuff like this. I'll wait. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>87423385
>seasoned improvisers
every improv comedian ive seen is fucking gay
>>
>>87423428
All I'm saying is the best sketches from World Peace had minimal involvement from Sam as an actor. The ones that had him as the main character were pretty bad. Like that one where he's interviewing kids at school about bullies.
>>
>>87423390
Nothing if you're the one making it, everything if you watch it and think it's great.

>>87423404
I don't have any of the short films by students they showed us when I went to film school, but they were all a lot like this. B/W, using some semi-obscure rock song either to represent what was going on, or ironically, some sort of attempt at depth by the way of a downbeat ending, etc.
>>
>>87423557
And I'm sure they were trash, which OP's link isn't. Get some taste and learn to recognize talent
>>
>>87423553
but he's down with the maga you stupid cuck. He's clearly woke af.
>>
>>87423626
I can't even tell if these posts are ironic or not.
>>
>>87423656
Pro-tip: every post in every MDE thread is Sam samefagging
>>
>>87423710
The sad part is it's entirely possible that Sam posts here all the time.
>>
>>87423609
>which OP's link isn't.
lol
The only difference is OP's link had more budget.
>>
Literally every post in this thread was b[r]ought to you by the super pac Shareblue

Because it's her turn
>>
>>87423776
And exceptionally good set design, decent lighting, strong thematic significance, and all the telltale signs of artistic creativity, which is proven by the fact that half the people who don't like it simply don't "get" it.
>>
The way the Western man has been trained to grit and take whatever the system and society throws at him is wrong. You SHOULD get pissed off when people wrong you. Being stoic about being fucked over isn't being strong, it's you disguising your inability to act.

The skit represents 50 years of civilizational decline of the West.

Unless we all take a stand together we're fucked.
>>
>>87423840
A real litmus test is that it actually makes people think. Autistic art grads would tell you that's what art is, literally make you think: the concept.
>>
where my pedes at
Sam is a genious and these cucks are mad af
>>
This and the pick up artist skits were the only good parts of that show.
>>
>>87423848
*bombs hospital in Afghanistan*
>>
>>87423936
The main problem with World Peace is that the majority of sketches fell flat. For every decent one like OP's and >>87423270, there was a lot of just bad material.
>>
>>87423840
When you're a kid, a pool with 4 feet of depth feels like the deepest thing there ever was. I hope you're just a kid and not a midget.
>>
>>87424166
I would bet my moms brain that I've seen far more cinema and have a far better eye for quality than you will ever have. Sorry you didn't like it, but you're in the minority. Jew.
>>
>>87424219
This post surely showed your intellectual capacity.
I can't say I'm surprised you're a MDE fan at all, I just hope it's just a phase.
>>
>>87423947
hi Sam
>>
>>87423027
I agree with you, Ruse is a very talented director, but I think that you shouldn't underestimate Hyde.
While I would even dare saying (contrary to most of /tv/ and /pol/'s opinion) that their humor is crap, Sam is one of the main gears of the crew. Sam seems to be the guy that makes great contacts and has worked with the help of people that have good visual design choices like Pomp&Clout, and knows people with nice editing chops and music style.
Sadly it seems that he's a bit out of it, but can work on making some good stuff.
Actually, I'd say all of them are very talented when it comes to video production. But when it comes to comedy, while they still have some very good stuff, they fall flat on their faces.
>>
>>87418921
That skit where the guy trips over Sam's wife is honestly the funniest thing I've ever seen on television. It saddens me that there will never be anything that funny on tv again.
>>
>>87424320
Yeah, I have no doubt he did a decent job as executive producer. The show looked good on what was obviously a very low budget. I was judging him solely as an actor and I just don't think he's very good. He seems to have an ego about being the "face" of their comedy troupe.
>>
>>87421180
It's actually about a guy who refuses to believe that the State will ever harm him falsely. At every turn he's unjustly fucked by the powers that be, but refuses to allow himself to see the reality of the situation. The original ending song was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o but they made them change it at the last minute. With the original song intact I think the intent is much more clear.
>>
aka The Escapist
>>
7/10 show but ofc righties are creaming their pants because Sam and the gang are blowing their dog whistles ON ADULT SWIM, guise.
Whites in America are not victims, cry harder
>>
>>87423270
Jesus, that's great
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.