[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a famous actor really as glamorous as people think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: terrence.webm (3MB, 1146x480px) Image search: [Google]
terrence.webm
3MB, 1146x480px
Is being a famous actor really as glamorous as people think? are there any true downsides?
>>
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwEqvXMbJn8BYfS/giphy.gif
>>
You have to let Jews shove their dicks in you to get started
>>
>>87415417
Losing respect for yourself and being deprived of privacy and sometimes selling your soul or signing away your dignity
>>
living like an ant under a microscope for the rest of your life, for one. somebody like leonardo dicaprio probably has to worry if his phones have been hacked or cameras have been hidden in the places he's staying.

you can also never interact with another human being ever again without cautioning yourself about their motives. do they want money from you? do they think you can further their career? do they actually give a fuck about who you are as a person or are they just getting high off your fame?

and you have to be incredibly self-conscious, not just in terms of maintain your looks, but with PR shit and your persona. you have to always be 'on' and always look amazing because if you aren't, the billion eyes that are always on you will judge you mercilessly because they don't even see you as human to begin with.

this is why so many celebrities become isolated and miserable. all of the hedonistic pleasures and ego validation might not be worth it in the end.
>>
It's worse than skin cancer when you make a couple of shit films.
>>
Most actors express regret for even getting into acting.
Sure the money is good, but when you can't go anywhere without being hounded by paparazzi, they realize it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>87415417
Where is that webm from? The cinematography is amazing.
>>
>>87415417
lmao wtf funny
>>
>>87416301
Song to Song
>>
>>87415417
Why is fass such a cringey virgin?
>>
>>87415877

I see people on /r9k/ who claim to be too pretty or have big dicks and that people treat them like pieces of meat, which is something I've heard elsewhere so I believe it. What I tell them is try being ugly or fat and having a small dick, you'll quickly find that instead of liking you for your personality like you seem to think you'll find that they ignore you completely. People are shallow, and the only thing worse that being noticed is not being noticed. Being successful is worth putting up with people sucking up to you, and being able to recognize if people like you for you or are trying to get something is a skill you should develop anyway. Don't cry for Leo, his problems pale in comparison to yours.
>>
>>87416585
This. They have problems but none like ours. They also have access to luxurious hideouts and know how to maintain some privacy so that's not a big concern, and half of the time they call the paps on themselves.
>>
>>87415417
Seems like hell to me, everyone bothering you everywhere you go. Between movies I'd probably retreat to a nice little cottage in a small town in the mountains.
>>
>>87416497
everyone in the new malick films acts weird and unnatural
>>
>>87415877
what about b-listers that no one cares about? make just enough money to live the rest of your life without worry but never get the role of a lifetime that people will remember you for?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.