[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who was the zodiac killer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: zod.jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
24KB, 470x313px
So who was the zodiac killer?
>>
>>87411415
ted cruz
>>
>>87411415
Caspere knew this.
>>
>>87411415
Le Watchman
>>
>>87411415
Leigh duh
>>
File: 1470009520634.jpg (311KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1470009520634.jpg
311KB, 720x778px
>>87411477
stay where you are citizen. ill see you soon
>>
It was Leigh. Police bungled the investigation and busybody jew lawyers got him off on technicalities.

This is why we should require anyone involved in the court system to be a practicing Catholic. You can't uphold the laws of the land if you are morally bankrupt and worship money.
>>
>>87411899
Catholics are the lowest test religion
>>
>>87411899
Nice try, mick. Wanna be safe when diddling them kids, right?
>>
File: look up the composite.jpg (41KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
look up the composite.jpg
41KB, 1024x434px
gee I wonder...
>>
>>87411899
DNA says it wasn't him.
>>
>>87412209
Maybe he used a corpse's tongue to lick the stamps.
>>
>>87412340
Only the film wants you to think it's him

>look at this close up of the WATCH guys
>he read that book teehee
>lingering shot of a SHITTY DILDO next to his bed

Evidence says no.
>>
>>87412403
That kid he shot picked his face out of a lineup.
>>
>>87412482
300 years later
>>
I'm kind of fuzzy on the timeline, the victims and how well-connected all the killings/confessions are. Could it have been multiple people either cooperating or copycatting, including Leigh?
>>
>>87412710
Very likely so.
>>
>>87411415

Sneed
>>
Zodiac killer is real?
i always thought Zodiac Killer was a urban legend just like Jack the Ripper is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.