[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can i watch this shitty death note movie without supporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 19595-death-note.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19595-death-note.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
where can i watch this shitty death note movie without supporting any of the people who made it
>>
ever heard of torrents, boychik?
>>
>being this much of a pleb
*writes your name in the death note*
>>
>>87408105
go check for one yourself and get back to me. if you can find one ill stand corrected but google and qwant and piratebay are all turning up empty.
>>
>>87407990
It's a waste of time. if you've read and enjoyed the manga or watched the anime it will only get you mad.
>>
Just watched 3/4 of it and turned the TV off. It was so incredibly bad. Why did they make L into this retarded character (even disregarding the stupid cast)? Why did they add that stupid girl? Why is Light so fucking dumb? This movie was a piece of shit, don't waste your time with it.
>>
>>87408515
>if you can find one ill stand corrected but google and qwant and piratebay are all turning up empty.
oh wow, you really went out of your way to find it.
>>
>>87409315
Dude, no one is going to fucking spoonfeed you.

>>87409152
I thought it was watchable. It would have no doubt been better if the plot followed someone who wasn't Light (especially since Death Note has like three different adaptions already).

I'm actually kind of surprised that they didn't do that. There would be a lot of money in a Death Note anthology series done right.
>>
>>87409944
>Dude, no one is going to fucking spoonfeed you.
>cannot recognize when someone is being made fun of
>no YOU'RE the one who needs a torrent!
Idiot subhuman, you make OP look competent.
>>
>>87409997
dang asking if anybody knows where a movie download really makes me incompetent

sorry i usually pay for shit i watch and support the creators lmao
>>
>>87409944
>It would have no doubt been better if the plot followed someone who wasn't Light
This would actually be interesting. Hadn't thought of it in such terms.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170906-133854.png (309KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-133854.png
309KB, 1080x1920px
>>87407990
Wow so difficult...
>>
>>87410704
thank you!
your passive aggressive attitude was unneeded and only served to worsen your experience, however! i hope you cheer up and see the world in a different color.

I'll enjoy showing this to my friends tonight!
>>
>>87410704
what browser is that i want minimal
>>
File: Screenshot_20170906-140206.png (277KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-140206.png
277KB, 1080x1920px
>>87411605
Brave it's pretty good, a little busted in some areas but it's secure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.