[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post hidden/subliminal messages or images in tv/films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1504723685837.jpg (932KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504723685837.jpg
932KB, 933x1024px
Example: All of the Apollo shit in The Shining. Danny's rocket ship shirt. Cans of tang in the pantry etc.
I love shit like this.
>>
File: 2001-pen.jpg (9KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
2001-pen.jpg
9KB, 500x225px
>>
>>87406860
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87406924
he subtly implies that going into space is a mistake. the monkeys discovered that using sticks as tools made them superior and thus they developed (into human). Man in space fell asleep and lost his 'tool'. No good is ahead
>>
>>87407176
Nah it symbolism for the age of the tool is at an end (and therefore humanity as we know it) and that the next stage of evolution is at hand.
>>
>>87406707
our brains actively seek out patterns in things that aren't set up that way, like constellations, or conspiracy theories
these types of observations in movies may be interesting pieces of trivia, but they're meaningless
>>
File: Disney 666.jpg (126KB, 540x217px) Image search: [Google]
Disney 666.jpg
126KB, 540x217px
>>87406707
Disney are the masters of it.
all of their movies contain sexual triggers for children.
heres some proof :
https://youtu.be/1q1FF8sQhzQ
>>
File: too deep for you.jpg (447KB, 1920x2200px) Image search: [Google]
too deep for you.jpg
447KB, 1920x2200px
>>87406707
ever wonder why Baneposting became so massive? the plane scene is crammed with subliminal messages and is a government experiment to see if they can get a group of people to fixate over something that seems at a glance to be nothing.
people find it to be hilarious even after six years of repetition.
>>
>baneposting is A government experiment
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.