[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And so he spoke, and so he spoke >That Ludd of Castamere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>And so he spoke, and so he spoke
>That Ludd of Castamere
>>
File: Rodrik Flag.png (125KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
Rodrik Flag.png
125KB, 472x624px
Felt so good killing this motherfucker.

Also, Rodrik > Asher.
>>
>>87403939
wtf was his problem?
>>
>>87403978
That choice between brothers was a mistake. Both were too good of characters to get rid of them.
>>
>>87404687
Bolton vassal
>>
File: asherfu.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
asherfu.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87403939
Season 2 when? They better not fuck over my boy Asher.
>>
>>87405395
Holy shit, Conor Mcgregor is in Telltale's GoT?
>>
I played this recently, it was surprisingly decent. Better than the last two seasons of the show.
>>
>>87403978

I murdered his son instead. bitch nigga started crying at the end

tfw it doesnt matter because the whitehills win and massacre your whole family no matter what
>>
>>87405395
Literally never. Telltale are brain dead and consider GoT and Borderlands to be failures.
>>
>>87407495

they already confirmed that they are making wolf among us and GoT season 2
>>
>>87407554
Like a year ago.
>>
>>87407554
they confirmed it last month. They said GoT was on the back burner though. I wish they would just ditch the show and make their own contained story set in westeros. It was annoying dealing with Ramsay since you know you cant do shit to him since he was still alive in the show at the time
>>
This was the worst and last tell tale "choice" game I'll ever play. There wasn't even the illusion of choice, and having Ramsay in it was fucking stupid knowing you couldn't do anything to him.
>>
>>87407775
It was pretty good as a Whitehill torture simulator
>>
>>87403939

>scheme to get Margery to help you
>LOL NOPE! no matter what you do, she never helps you

>scheme to calm down Griff
>LOL NOPE! no matter what you do, he still just goes around fucking with your people

>scheme to get your brother back
>LOL NOPE! no matter what, lord whitehill fucks you over

>scheme with Asher to get an the second suns
>LOL NOPE! no matter what, you have to go get some shitty gladiators to help instead

>scheme to save asher from the ambush
>LOL NOPE! no matter what, he gets ambushed

>figure out best way to handle the battle
>LOL DOESNT MATTER! you lose no matter what

fuck this game
>>
>>87408072
It's Telltale. What the fuck did you expect? Each episode is written by a different team and development is abandoned mid-way because almost all the devs were shifted to something else. That's what they do. Every time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.