[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just fly to Mordor on the eagles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
Why didn't they just fly to Mordor on the eagles?
>>
Not sure honestly. People claim the eagles wouldn't want to and that they'd rather keep to themselves or something but it only takes like 1 or 2.

And they ended up rescuing Sam and Frodo anyway.
>>
EPA regulations
>>
File: 1414606841341.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
1414606841341.png
325KB, 560x559px
>are willing to fly to Mt. Doom and back rescue Sam and Frodo
>but can't give them a lift to Mt. Doom

They were flying there anyways, why couldn't they just let Sam and Frodo carpool, then drop the ring and get out? Considering it's the fate of Middle-Earth we're talking about here they have a good reason to
>>
Tolkang was a hack
>>
>>87403826
The eagles would've drawn too much attention and wouldn't have made it into Mordor without raising hell
>>
>>87403826
I know this is bait but Mordor has antiair shit like the dragon things the nazgul road, also the eagles didn't want to be corrupted by the rings power so they were only able to come after the ring had been destroyed and saurons army had been weakened.

The real question is, how did Lord of the rings gain so much traction when JRR legitimately spends like 30 pages describing a single fucking bridge
>>
mordor had a very sophisticated anti-aircraft defense system to prevent this from happening. the orcs abandoned their posts when the ring was destroyed, which is how the eagles could rescue sam and frodo from mt doom.
>>
File: 1504661222012.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1504661222012.gif
2MB, 316x213px
The eagles are assholes
That's all it is
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.