[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 days for kino horseman Are you excited /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: kino.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>2 days for kino horseman

Are you excited /tv/?
>>
OMG, I'm so le depressed, I can't wait for Bojack Le horsemen to relate to me.
Fuck off Reddit fucking shits!
>>
>>87403701
fuck off
>>
>>87403993
Some1's triggered.
>>
>>87403060
No. The comedy isn't very funny, the deep depressing bits aren't that depressing. Its kinda meh. I think F is for Family does the funny and also depressing and sad better
>>
>Bojackass Reddithorse
>>
why does /tv/ suddenly hate Bojack?
>>
>>87403060
It's the only show I legally watched on my entire life, using the free month trial, now that I got a new empty debit card i'll watch it for free again
>>
>>87404062
Yeah you are.
Back to Rick and Morty threads.
>>
>>87404190
because YOU like it, that's how it works nigger
>>
>>87404190
because its a shit show for 15 year old faggots and manchildren
>>
>>87404190
For the same reason they hate Rick and Morty: Reddit likes it
>>
I'm pretty excited. Regardless of what the rest of this board seems to think I love the show. I hope it's not as political as it's rumored to be, but I think it's probably one of the better written shows on Netflix, so I doubt it's just gonna become shit. Still, who knows?
>>
>>87404190
Simplw, it got popular, if it was an obscure show that most people ignored, it would be praised for it's excellent writing, pure kino material & outstanding soundtrack, too bad, it got popular, and it's trendy to be #hashtag #contrarian
>>
>>87404409
>I hope it's not as political as it's rumored to be
/pol/ is just paranoid that every show is out to kill Trump like how AHS turned out to shit on liberals and not Trump
>>
>>87404546
I'm not even /pol/ by any means. I just think political humor is being beaten to death and the show is best when it's not trying to tackle social issues. The only episode that they pulled it off in was the one with the Navy SEAL.
>>
>>87403060
>Reddit Mememan

No thanks.
>>
>>87404190
they stated this season is going focus on some political comedy because we need more things that focus on political comedy
>>
>>87404409
>>87404990
rip house of cards
>>
>>87404990
Exactly what I was saying. God forbid I get to enjoy a television series without having political "comedy" that's been regurgitating the same three jokes for the last fucking 2 years. If they can pull off cleverly written and actually entertaining political comedy then it's whatever, but I haven't seen it done well in a long time.
>>
>>87405069
More like House of Kino amiright?
>>
>>87404190
it promotes Radical Redditorism
>>
>>87405654
what modern /tv/ show doesnt promote radical redditorism? ffs you guys have a GoT general and the show doesnt have a new season for 2 whole years
>>
>>87403701
>le edgylord is mad highschool is just like middleschool

kys malcolm
>>
More like Reddit Mememan ahahahaha
>>
>>87404990
>>87404190
>>87405148
They said this season's writing was already pretty much finished by the time Trump won so the season after this one is the one where several writers said in an interview they're going to help 'fight trump' with their plotlines
>>
>>87405770
More like you have to go back.
>>
So what are you gais gun do once the draft starts? Im getting Mom to drive me Mexico.
>>
>>87403701
>>87404140
>>87404301
>>87405654
>>87405770
I know this is /tv/, but someone makes a thread about a show they like and are excited about (that doesn't get 90 threads a day), and anons go out of their way to come in and shitpost about it. Is there a higher level of just pure faggotry? Get lives you sad fuckers.
>>
>>87406131
This. It's not like Game of Thrones with 15 threads up at any given moment, or Rick and Morty, which was a plague upon this board for weeks a few months ago. It gets like one thread a week at most.
>>
>>87403060
I, for one, am looking forward to the return of this excellent show. I am particularly excited that this season will take on Drumpf and his administration of hate.

*sigh* if only there were more shows made for intellectuals like Bojack and Rick and Morty.
>>
>>87406131
Cry more fag, all I said is that another show is better, and you get all insecure mass replying about your faggot will arnet playing Bob saget as a horse show
>>
>>87404821
I thought the Hank Hippopopolous episode did it pretty well too, with the bottom line being no one really cares about anything that isn't the immediate hot-button issue, and even then most people prefer to just hear what they believe in regurgitated than any actual debate
>>
>>87405744
MY NAME'S NOT MALCOLLMM!!1
>>
>>87405148
God forbid the writers write about what they want to write about. I mean sure you're entitled to your opinion of the show and whatever they write but complaining about it specifically being political comedy is being pointlessly pessimistic, you should just wait till it's out and complain if it's not funny.
>>
>>87405804
good, then i'll know when to stop watching.
>>
>>87406308
If I open me butthole will you lick the shit flecks off, daddeh?
>>
>>87404190
ass mad r*cksters nihilists
>>
>>87403701
fpbp. Although I think the OP is bait with a name like Kino Horseman
>>
>>87404190
2 mainstream 4 me
>>
>>87405834
Fight and die for a country that doesn't want me.
>>
>>87407006
OP here. Bojack Horseman is legit kino.
>>
Fucking contrarian cunts, the show is great
>>
>>87408657
OP here, I'm a limp wristed, cum guzzling make up wearing faggot.
>>
>>87404190
it's popularity
>>
File: 1485686158724.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485686158724.png
18KB, 450x450px
> tfw just want Bojack to learn to accept himself
> tfw he won't because self-loathing
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.