[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the last big budget big name series that is basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ringstrilogyposter.jpg (143KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg
143KB, 800x540px
Is this the last big budget big name series that is basically uncontroversially loved?
>>
>>87401928
Yes, some sub human (probably Slav or American will post Ironman in a few minutes)
>>
>>87401928
Yes
>>
>>87401928
Yes, It was last big trilogy which was not tainted by the SJW bullshit
>>
If it came out today it would be hated for it's lack of diversity
>>
>>87402048
If it came out today, Legolas would be a girl and one of Merry, Pippin, or Sam would be black.
>>
>>87401969
How can anyone unironically think the Ironman series was any good? I fell asleep during the first movie and never had any interest in any of the others.

Anyway, I loved this scene in both the book and the movies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGC3f7L_ek8

Do you think Sauron's voice and the darkening sky were illusions Gandalf created for gravitas, or do you think the utterance of those words in the presence of the ring was enough to invoke Sauron's spirit?
>>
Uncontroversially loved? Let's just see what Mr. Tolkien has to say about that
http://www.theonering.com/news/other-news/christopher-tolkien-interview-reveals-his-feelings-on-the-peter-jackson-films-and-more
>>
>>87401969
My favorite part of the first movie was when Iron Man fights another iron man. My favorite part of the second movie is when Iron Man fights a bunch of other Iron Men. For the third movie... I'd have to say my favorite part is when all the iron men fight the other iron men.
>>
>>87402989
Pretty sure they were fighting magic mutants in the third one
>>
>>87402081
>girl legolas
sounds pretty hot desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.