[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reshoots 2 months before release How can DC friends defend this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170906-130026~01.png (307KB, 720x845px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-130026~01.png
307KB, 720x845px
>reshoots 2 months before release

How can DC friends defend this?
>>
capeshit needs to die
>>
Daily reminder Israel is an apartheid state founded on a racist, colonial ideology
>>
>>87401399
I'm convinced we are on the cusp , in 3 years we'll be free lads.
>>
Remember how Wonder Woman was a total mess of a production and the director had a mental breakdown on set and it was going to be a massive failure?
>>
>>87401487
>in 3 years
>we'll be free

*INHALES*
>>
>>87401504
It was a mess

But this isn't a rumor
>>
>>87401487
China has nearly become the biggest movie market already, and they love capeshit, even the worst movie will break the billion $ due to China and capeshit will never end.

The age of kino is over, the time of the capeshit has come!
>>
With Wonder Woman being hugely successful, WB is desperate to cram her in the movie as much as possible.

>oh shit Wonder Woman is doing great, QUICK give me reshoots with her and the Amazons
>but sir, we only have 2 more months and the CGI might not be finish-
>FUCKING DO IT

Get ready for the Wonder Woman & Harley Quinn Extended Universe. At least that overexposed faggot Batman won't be the one jerked off this time.
>>
>>87401336
>its a marvel shill thread
>>
>>87401548

>At least that overexposed faggot Batman won't be the one jerked off this time.

Pretty much 90% of Wonder Woman scenes feature Batman as well. They're trying to set them up as a duo.
>>
Do actors get paid overtime for reshoots or are they contractually obligated to do them?
>>
File: disney.png (443KB, 726x483px) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
443KB, 726x483px
>>87401336
>emember how Wonder Woman was a tot
>>
>they just now realized all their footage was shot in 4:3 aspect ratio
how the fuck does this even happen
>>
>>87401336

I can't. Unfortunately, Zack Snyder had to leave and Joss Whedon is now free to butcher the movie with his own type of 'humor' and 'directing' skills.

I'm glad we at least got two amazing films while we could, MoS and BvS, which is more than Marvel can claim with their glorified TV series that happens to air on big screens.
>>
>>87401548
>With Wonder Woman being hugely successful, WB is desperate to cram her in the movie as much as possible.
This is true
This is why its being re-released before JL comes out. When people think "DCEU" they'll think wonder woman not bvs
>>
>wonder woman beats civil war in the us
>I-IS THE DCEU IN TROUBLE? OUR (((INSIDER SOURCES))) S-SAY SO
Disney shilling, not even once
>>
>>87401627
>script completely rewritten on set
>that 3rd act bullshit
>not a mess

a mess that makes money is still a mess, and even all the shill critics pointed out how the movie goes to shit at the end but gave it a pass
>>
>>87401546
This is going to be fun. Imagine all the rehashed garbage that will be released with chink actors and chink propaganda. It's practically a parody of itself.
>>
File: bvs.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
bvs.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>87401399
It is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>87401680
The rewrite on set fake news were fake news though
>>
I've literally never heard good news about any DC movie production.
>>
This is going to be just as good as Suicide Squad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_fuSafcGlg
>>
>>87401740
they only revealed who the writer was well after production finished, and they even said Jenkins also rewrote some stuff with Johns and the writer during production (they won't admit a lot of it was rewritten during that time though)
>>
>>87401470
DELETE

captcha: calle landfill
>>
>>87401779
I never heard good news about any production because who cares about "productions going as expected"?

Unless it's just "famous actor joins film" which has happened to DC as well
>>
>>87401680
>not a mess
>wasn't actually a mess
*cringe*
>>
>>87401821
So fake news, good to know
>>
>>87401859
That IT movie has gotten tons of good press during production.
>>
File: WonderJew.png (1MB, 1366x572px) Image search: [Google]
WonderJew.png
1MB, 1366x572px
>>87401723
>>
>>87401796
Thank god I never watched this, this is pure cringe written by a 12yo: "What are we? some kind of Suicide Squad?", "Criminals deserve no mercy!", "Love your parfum, What is it the stench of death?". And the fact they re-used the GotG songs, didn't help either.
>>
MoS is a masterpiece. BvS is a masterpiece. JL will not be a masterpiece.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>87402049
>GotG songs
>>
>>87402083
I should be specific Pop culture songs used in the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy"
>>
>>87402135
like what? genuinely asking, I've only seen both films once
>>
File: DJCszH8VwAQ6Sn4.jpg (84KB, 750x1170px) Image search: [Google]
DJCszH8VwAQ6Sn4.jpg
84KB, 750x1170px
>>87401336
>reshoots 2 months before release
>How can DC friends defend this?
Fake news. As always.
>>
>>87401470
makes sense as to why israel and south africa were so cozy and did nuclear testing together
>>
>>87402173
FAKE NEWS CONFIRMED

Disney shills will defend this somehow
>>
>>87402173

Jesus fucking christ /tv/, when are we going to deal with the mouse shills?
>>
>>87402165
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
>>
Justice League is coming out in November?

Since when are big tent poles released in fucking November?

You release them either in early to mid summer or December. That's it. November is a time for shitty animated movies and Christmas schlock.
>>
>>87402173
Yet another fake news story spread by Mouseketeers only to be BTFO a day later.
>>
>>87401336
That's not the DC I know.
>>
>>87402354
Tell that to Harry Potter.
Warner Bros. always have funky release schedules.
>>
>>87402173
Go ahead and prove me there isn't a smear campaign against DC after this. I'll be here all day
>>
>>87402173
literally Who?
>>
>>87402354
Because they would be competing with Last Jedi and starshit is going to be bigger than capeshit for a few years more until Disney runs it to the ground
>>
>>87402354
November is a standard release for capeshits, that way they can grab all money before Star Wars or animated movies hit the theathers.
>>
>>87402354
>Since when are big tent poles released in fucking November?
Multiple Hunger Games, Twilight, Harry Potter, Bond and Marvel movies were released in November. I mean, another Marvel movie is going to be released in November this year as well.
>>
>let's slide this thread confirming a fake news campaign
Not so fast
>>
>>87401336
Look, not even dissing on DC or making this a Marvel vs DC thing, but are there solid reasons why there would be reshoots so close to release? I'm not aware of how fast or easy it is to edit large budget films but this doesn't seem like a good idea.
>>
>>87401650
>two amazing films

that is some powerful ass denial
>>
>>87403099
the powers that be realized they made a guilded turd and emergency hyper-expensive measures will be taken to roll that turd around in some sugar. rogue one is a good example
>>
>>87403099
Well it usually happens when the film has issues that only arose on post production, and they tak desperate measures to fix them. If this wasn't fake news which it is, the normal thing to expect would be a change in the release date, probably for next summer
>>
File: fake news.png (581KB, 1574x917px) Image search: [Google]
fake news.png
581KB, 1574x917px
Look what I made /tv/, do you like it?
>>
Are people still saying Wonder Woman was good?

Its just like Revenge of the Sith

>Its better than the last 2 movies
>>
File: 1481577498524.png (1MB, 1818x949px) Image search: [Google]
1481577498524.png
1MB, 1818x949px
>>87404466
Well look at these flick, it's not hard to be better than these two
>>
>>87401399

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEES
>>
>>87402173
I have never seen such a relentless press to spin everything conceivable into a negative. These motherfuckers are getting paid.
>>
>>87404392
Saved. Thanks, DCbro.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.