[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there nobody bleeds in the Christopher Nolan movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: punchjokerglasses.gif (685KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
punchjokerglasses.gif
685KB, 350x196px
How come there nobody bleeds in the Christopher Nolan movies?

>89 Batman punches Joker once and he's bloodied
>>
File: batman bane punch.gif (556KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
batman bane punch.gif
556KB, 720x405px
>Batman and Bane trade punches for hours and nobody has a scratch or scar on them
>>
>>87397220
The american pg13 rating ruined blockbuster movies. There's your explanation.
>>
>>87397211
Years of pussification is how. Also, intellectual decline. The Dark Knight Rises is a pretentious film, the 89 Batman is a fun film, but the latter has more intelligence and challenging ideas in it.
>>
nolan is a british fag
>>
>>87397220
>hours
It was like 5 minutes...
>>
>>87397211
Because of the PG-13 rating he has to obey so he can do what he wants and get all those studio budget shekels.
And frankly I feel like he doesn’t even want or need to show blood in most of his films.
>>
>>87397637
No, the reason as already stated is the rating, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>87397588
>The american pg13 rating ruined blockbuster movies.

There's no proscription on blood in PG-13 rated movies. Gore, yes, but not blood. I think Nolan simply doesn't like the aesthetic of blood in his films.
>>
>>87397211
nolan no dance with devil in the pale moonlight
>>
File: 1504052517474.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504052517474.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>87398090
>>87399756
I don't see how blood would improve them, apart from a little realism. It's not much of a big deal.
I'm not saying TDK is edgy extreme shit, but it did handle far darker themes and concepts than batman '89 anyway.
>>
>>87399838
are you fucking kidding me
that movie was a joke, made by a man who doesn't understand emotion or pathos

and jesus christ all three of the movies have worst combat scenes of any mainstream films in like 20 fucking years, not to mention how lazy Nolan got during the third one, not even caring to use takes where there wasn't three feet between batman's punch and a guy falling over

the plane scene is a microcosm of everything wrong with TDK, it has terrible dialogue that instantly becomes humorous, horrible shot continuity, terrible fight choreography, bad takes, bad sound design, and overemphasis on lame bombastic music
>>
>>87397211
Are you implying that Christopher Nolan produced movies might somehow not be very good?

Is that what you're telling us right now?
What have you been smoking?
>>
>>87397211
have you even tango'd with el diablo in the blanco luna
>>
>>87397637
B I N
I
N
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.