[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone redpill me on audrey hepburn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: audrey 1.jpg (2KB, 184x104px) Image search: [Google]
audrey 1.jpg
2KB, 184x104px
>claimed as the most beatutiful woman ever lived
>the purest 'angel'
>faithful , take care of children ,family
>make kino
why is she so perfect
>>
huh? she is confirmed to have been a slut. did anal with a bunch of stars
>>
>>87396077
Sean Connery in ninteen eighty sheven
>>
>>87396077
do you have any proof?
i mean real like book or shit other actors ,relatives said about
>>
redpill me too
i cannot sleep properly after watching my fair lady.
she is just so perfect
>>
>>87396135
There is a sex tape of her in the possession of the kennedies and a famous hollywood director.

Sean Connery said he fucker her in the arse
>>
>>87396161
where is the video
also post audrey pretty photos
>>
>>87396200
So a friend of mine was heading off to Amsterdam with a group of mates from Dublin airport a few years back. They had all just arrived at the airport and were checking the boards when they spotted a familiar head in the crowd: "Fucking hell i think thats Sean Connery over there". All big fans of the man, they wanted to say hello but didnt want to appear like the usual autograph book toters. They discussed it for a bit before heading over. "Hi Mr Connery, would you give us a funny story?" Sean looked up and gave a smile, "Shorry guys, you've put me on the shpot, I don't know what to shay!" They told him it was no problem anyhow, they all shook hands, said it was very nice to meet him. They moved on through the check in process and eventually ended up in departures waiting to board. As they sat there, they discussed how cool it was to see him and debated on where he might be headed when all of a sudden they noticed someone moving hurriedly through the crowd. As the figure got closer they noticed that it was Mr Connery, red faced and out of breath. He finally reached them, took a moment to gather himself and said:
"Audrey Hepburn, up the arse, 1987!"
>>
File: tumblr_n92qxl3cb91qbilh4o1_1280.jpg (409KB, 849x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n92qxl3cb91qbilh4o1_1280.jpg
409KB, 849x1280px
>>87396235
>>
>>87396235
good shit poster
>>
>>87396161
> 'His Fair Lady' always wore long white gloves up to her shoulders, while sucking John F. Kennedy's cock... An audio recording of Audrey Hepburn's notorious "cock-knocker carnival" can currently be found at the Florida home of a well-known film collector.
>>
>>87396235
Yugh, wasn't she really old like in 1987?
>>
>>87396056
She actually was that perfect, no redpilling to be done.
>>
>>87396341
this
>>
>>87396315
Yeah, also it's hardly a problem for her purity if she had non-reproductive intercourse with a noted traditionalist alpha after she already had grown-up children.
>>
>>87396264
would still wife 60 years old audrey
>>
>>87396315
Yeah, and her slightly pained expression in this indicates that they just did it five minutes earlier, unless Connery's dick can work at 45 degrees and it's in progress. >>87396264
>>
dosen't she has an affiar with jfk when he was still with his wife
>>
>>87396056
>claimed as the most beatutiful woman ever lived

By literally nobody.
>>
You don't need to post "blinds" or rumors. Her well-know love life was crazy enough:

http://www.yourtango.com/2014208814/12-facts-you-didnt-know-about-audrey-hepburns-love-life

http://observer.com/2006/10/not-so-saintly-after-all-a-sad-star-strongly-sexed/
>>
>>87396420
Dude had so many affairs what's one more right?
>>
>>87396471
>http://observer.com/2006/10/not-so-saintly-after-all-a-sad-star-strongly-sexed/
why did you let me see this
>>
>>87396420
jfk is dead you mongoloid
>>
>>87396161
in the arshe
>>
File: asd.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>87396056
giv waifu
>>
>>87396471
Any woman with that many miscarriages is fucked in the head. She probably drank weed killer or some shit
>>
how many hollywood star did jfk actually fuck.
is he the most alpha man of his time?
>>
>>87396287
>"cock-knocker carnival"
What's that?
>>
>>87396646
Any woman with that many miscarriages was probably malnourished during puberty.

ftfy
>>
>>87396264
old Audrey has hands like Ivan Putski
>>
>>87396471
Both these pieces are describing a very minor number of affairs compared to most Hollywood stars, the "strongly-sexed" bit in particular made me expect Clara Bow-tier tales, and I was disappointed. Her affairs all seem to have been with guys she liked, none of them was especially handsome, which just makes her seem MORE saintly.

Also, wouldn't it be awful to write such attention-seeking prose as Scott Eyman is in that piece for such a clickbaity, ads-laden site as observer.com? You'd have to kill yourself.
>>
>>87397001
>Clara Bow-tier tales
Backstory of this?
>>
>>87396077
Holy shit thats hot,
>>
>>87396264
I'd fuck her tbphwyf.
>>
why can a woman be so saintly .
what do i do if i never find a woman like that in my life
>>
>>87396056
She was her generation's Finn Wolfhard
>>
Expand the list, anons.

>God Tier
Roman Holiday

>Great Tier
?

>Good Tier
Charade
Breakfast at Tiffany's
How to Steal a Million

>Shit tier
?

>Fine, if you're a faggot tier
Funny Face
>>
>>87399367
severely underrated
>>
>>87400051
wait until dark is great tier
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.