[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was actually really great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: artie and anthony.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
artie and anthony.png
1MB, 1366x768px
This was actually really great.
>>
>>87394766

>Greenscreen worse than Command and Conquer twenty years later

I wish they'd just set up a nice studio.
>>
it stunk
>>
no it wasn't
>>
>>87396331
>>87396682
Young man, I appreciate the lot of how you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Pappa Bear Trump is telling you, it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x718px
imagine if Ant made a set similar to this. the show would automatically increase in comfy levels. not only that, but it would take "camera pressure" away, making the vibe more conducive to natural banter rather than looking at a camera stiffly as if you're a newscaster.

seriously, look how fucking retarded that green screen is. what is the point of the pictures on the backdrop? insert a stretched out stock image of Columbo?

it annoys me how fucking dumb Keith is. i want to see Ant do well, but Keith working as a producer is a disaster.
>>
>>87396836
As far as i know they can't do that since most shows are done on that same set and they all need another different image on the green screen.
>>
>>87397672
That's probably it. How much money does Anthony have? He can't build a couple of sets.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.