[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pirates of the caribbean 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv (1).jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv (1).jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>10 min into the movie
>women oppression
>smartest person is an oppressed woman
>no man can read this map "I'm a woman"
>>
>>87393298
What is it goy? You don't like women? You're not a womanophobe are you?
>>
>>87393298
I was literally about to post this thread what the fuck

>woman speaking calmly and intelligently
>all of the men are incompetent and call her a witch for knowing things
I know it's a comedy but it's a bit on the nose
>>
Usually it was Jack who'd piece together clues and figure things out, and part of his slightly insane character made it possible. In 5, they had to have the strong empowered woman do everything with made Jack just a bumbling fool.
>>
>>87393298
Yeah, like the begininh of wonder woman, even my girfriend whos kind of a feminist thought it was a bit on the nose
>>
>>87394724
>womanophobe
Made me chuckle audibly
>>
>>87394800
>plays the drunken idiot he entirety of 5
Getting sick of his character, to be honest, family. Shaking my head.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.