[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS RHAEGAR AND LYANNA SO UGLY??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WolfnLion.png (2MB, 773x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WolfnLion.png
2MB, 773x1100px
You don´t get it do you?

In medieval times, royals and nobles were highly exaggerated to make them seem otherwordly. Youneed not look far into the history books to find hundreds of accounts on Napoleon, Victoria, Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI being "the most beautiful that ever lived" despite being ugly inbred scum.

In some ways it wasn´t even lie or hyperbole. Back then, as now, people adjusted the status of "attractive" to best fit the popular regents at the time. We still do, contrast the 60´s prime sex symbol Marilyn Monroe who would be completely ignored today, and today´s Kardashians who in the 60´s would be considered fat, ugly and foreign.

The kings had such social status that they culd affect the culture and language across Europe literally from their retardation. King Louis XVI had a speech impediment concerning the letter "R". Instead of mocking him, the nobles and servants just adjusted their speech to mimic his guttural R, so he wouldn´t feel bad. This in turn spread to commoners and wannabe-nobles as some form of "classier" speech. Traders adn travellers started implementing the guttural R as a trend and class symbol. Now it's wholly implemented in half the languages in Europe.

TL;DR nobles irl are exagerrated and their beauty is memed up to make them feel special. GRRM mimics this in the books. Reminder that literally 80% of the female characters have been called "most beautiful in the seven kingdoms" frequently in the books. Sansa, Dany, Marg, Cersei, Melly, Roslin, Lyanna, Elia are in all likelihood pretty average looking.
>>
>>87392762
I see
>>
You're a fag fore liking game of thrones
>>
Rhaegar was literally inbred and the only characters that rave about his looks in book are cersei (who was like 13 at the time and crushing on a rich guitar playing prince) and jon connington (a grids-addled faggot).

No excuse for lyanna though.
>>
you're a legit faggot if you dont think lyanna is hot...
>>
that really activated my almonds.

thanks OP!
>>
>>87392762
they had to explain Kit Harrington somehow
>>
>GoT thread
>outside of /got/
keep this shit in your terrible containment thread
>>
>>87392762

I don't give a shit about this convoluted 'justification'

I want the heroes in my film and shows to be godlike and good looking. TV and film is medium by which to display the ideal and the heroic, TV is a visual medium!
>>
File: 1437004924430.jpg (7KB, 214x216px) Image search: [Google]
1437004924430.jpg
7KB, 214x216px
>>87392762
AKA they ran out of budget because of all the CGI and had to hire a couple of nobodies for peanuts.
>>
>>87392762
young cersei was a cute tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.