[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What film could motivate me to stop being a neet and find a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1464370603480.jpg (21KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1464370603480.jpg
21KB, 500x366px
What film could motivate me to stop being a neet and find a job?
>>
Warriors
>>
>>87392706

None. The reasons you are NEET are due to a lack of immediate success/acceptance and an inability to work.

I don't mean work a job, I mean work on something until it comes to fruition.

I'm talking about doing something, and only that thing, for, say, a solid month without result until the end of that month.

Asking what movie could help really says something about you. You're looking for a two hour problem fix. It won't happen and it never will.

YOu want comfort, that's what all neets want. Your body feels like an anvil in a three thousand mile deep ocean and swimming is too hard and sinking is something you eventually get used to.

At least the water is warm and at the bottom the sand is soft.

Best advice is to forget it. Forget trying to suddenly get work. Being that heavy, tired and disheartened, they can smell it on you.

Figure what you can do. From a chair, from a table. Online content, online jobs processing data (there are tons of legitimate ones), Etsy, Ebay, Fiverr.

Stop trying to compare your broken spirit to the metric of the functional.

Just fully accept what you are, and ask "What can the creature I am do?"

Even the best movie will pump you up for, at most until you wake up the next day.

Just figure what the creature you are can do, go from there.
>>
>>87392939
just makes you want to live on the streets in a gang
>>
>>87393062
is this pasta?
>>
>>87393134
No.

I come to /tv/ now and then to see if anyon eis talking about the two shows I care about. I never do, but this guy hit a note. A decade ago I looked for inspiration in media to push me and I realized it was more short lived than heroin.

In fact, with montages like the original Karate Kid's training and the like, it gave me a false sense of work to improve myself taking *much* less time than it would.

Work is just one of those things, you have the heart for it or you don't. After a decade, roughly, I realized I did and didn't. I could delay gratification and realize I was all I needed, but I still needed something along the way. A pat on the back, a doggie treat, or a "good boy".

Eventually I realized there's no better strenth than absolute self actualization, knowing what my limitations were, and working within those while still, n the side, trying my damnedest to expand them.

Band-Aids are for children. Surgery is for adults. Coping is for the rest of us.
>>
>>87393062
That's actually really motivating until you realize "online jobs" are just a giant nonexistent myth
>>
>>87393283
wow glad therapy went well for you, i hope you choke on your grass juice you fucking reddit spacing faggot
>>
>>87393291
Not really. If you're over 18 I can give you six.

You just have to sift and have a good nose for genuine opportunities and not "Google sent me $9k for this one simple trick!"

Look up Leapforce and Lionbridge.

Literally vetting search engine results to help the search engine learn, and form your home you set your own hours and make $17 an hour.

May be more now, I don't know, I did it in 2013
>>
File: Wanted.jpg (114KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wanted.jpg
114KB, 1280x800px
>What the fuck have you done lately?
>>
Un homme qui dort
>>
>>87393456
Actually, you are right, good one.
>>
>>87393382

Therapy goes well for no one, it's a crock. There are three kinds of people. Poeple who provide content or a product. People who fuel them with the money they make from doing the same. And people who try to become an intermediary that is unneeded.

You can easily figure where therapists fall.

For the record I'm a carnivore in most respects but I like the way vegetables break up the palate.

Whatever "Reddit spacing" is it just sounds like what I did. Made my statements closer to proper spacing but added a little to make the points easier to understand in an increasingly ADHD instant information world. I'm not speaking at The MET.

I know my audience and I format accordingly.

Enjoy your (You)
>>
>>87392706
the king of comedy
>>
>>87393456
>Un homme qui dort

I prefer: Un homme qui se réveille
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (386KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
386KB, 900x600px
>>87392706
For me, Teens Love huge Cocks ft. Eva Lovia always motivates me to be more productive.
>>
>>87393943
hapas strike again
>>
>>87393445
this is the official movie of kissless virgins
>>
And this is why I don't try to help people on the internet. I recommend you don't either.
>>
>>87393480
Therapists provide a product. I'm surprised that you don't see that.
>>
>>87396142
And the product is snake oil. That'll be $120/hour.
>>
>>87393392
I'm 22 , care to share?
>>
>>87396781
Stop pretending to be older than you are. What they provide is attention. They listen to people who want one-sided conversations, and they help them feel more comfortable about the bad stuff they do. That's priceless.
>>
>>87397484
I'm 25. I don't know what you're on about. If you need any of those things like some kind of faggot then I guess therapy is for you. It's still $100/hour for that shit.
>>
I think the show Rectify can help a lot. It's about a guy who gets off death row after 20 years. It's about the effects of social isolation and it's an interesting allegory for neet life. The MC is seriously damaged, but he's also got a unique perspective that gives him the potential to find more from life than others who haven't ever had to seriously re-evaluate themselves.

It has a lot of multifaceted characters, and it shows that really, everyone is fucked up. It's easy to not see that from a neet perspective. You have a lot more in common with other people than you think.
>>
>>87397665
I said "pretending", that's right. Mentally, you're younger still, it seems, denying that a product is legitimate if you personally wouldn't buy it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.