[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem? >inb4 "MUH PIPELINE"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: daniel_plainview.png (102KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
daniel_plainview.png
102KB, 275x200px
What the FUCK was his problem?

>inb4 "MUH PIPELINE"
>>
>>87391856
muh oil
>>
>>87391856
muh succsess
>>
>>87391856
Muh milkshake
>>
He just wanted to kill people.
>>
>>87391856
His cock didn't work.
>>
>>87391918
BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD
>>
>>87391856
He hates people. His reasons aren't invalid even if you might claim that the extent of his hatred is autistic. He despises hypocrites like old man Sunday for claiming to be religious and being retardedly devoted to his faggot son's bullshit church while beating and abusing his daughter Mary. Look to the subtle scenes of him lovingly hugging Mary and glaring at her piece of shit dad for proof. He desperately wants genuine connection that isn't rooted in any ulterior motives and anytime something happens that challenges that desire, such as the revelation of his so-called brother as a fraud, he fucking loses it and goes insane. All the hatred probably stems from parental issues of his own, which you could reasonably deduce from the tormented tone of his voice in the church confession and baptism scene when he starts to yell about having abandoned his child. As someone who used to be autistically religious and idealistic about people, I used related to him a lot, but I'm starting to chill out now and try to be more easygoing in general instead of festering negative shit inside of myself.
>>
File: 10-Eli-500x333[1].jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
10-Eli-500x333[1].jpg
33KB, 500x333px
Why didnt this little faggot win, or worse, was not even nominated for best supporting role? I thought his acting was just as fantastic as Daniels.
>>
>>87391856
A 90s born queer couldnt understand
>>
>>87391856
>Muh abandoned kid
>>
>>87391856
>>87391856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnclaqZ7SeE
>>
>>87391856
He obviously battled against the jews his whole life.
>>
>>87392111
No cares what you think.
>>
>>87391856
He's stuck in an overrated movie and he can't eacape
>>
>>87392042
Jesus Christ. Looks like I'm finally going to watch this.
>>
>>87393537
This
>>
he wanted to do his dad proud...

(One of the best films of the 21st century.)
>>
>>87392111
He wasn't as well known at the time and DDL is considered such a great actor that I suppose awarding someone else in the movie best supporting actor was viewed as potentially detracting to DDL's performance. That being said Paul Dano has given a great performance in literally everything he's ever been in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.