[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last dream you had is now a movie in theaters. How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sleeping-stomach.jpg (65KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-stomach.jpg
65KB, 1000x636px
The last dream you had is now a movie in theaters. How is it? Who's in it? Who directed it?
>>
I had a weirdest dream which was a combination of several horror stories each of which ended with me being mutilated and then starting again the next day. I don't remember the details but I was freaked out.
>>
I don't even have dreams anymore. It's just darkness then depression when I realize I haven't died.

Directed by Michael Bay.
>>
File: CLzLFCEVEAA2837.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLzLFCEVEAA2837.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
I dreamt Golden Girls was an anime.
>>
>>87391426
mfw watching The VVitch
>>
File: 1504593195906.jpg (9KB, 280x280px)
1504593195906.jpg
9KB, 280x280px
Sometimes I have dream where some crazy shit that is an awesome story happens the I wake up and rush to write it down so I can develop it as a book or comic... only to actually wake up and quickly forget what I was trying to write down.
>>
nice try kikes but I won't let you tap into my psyche so easily
>>
bumped because I saw thread was almost gone

Last night I had a dream that I was watching some Jurassic Park movie that doesn't exist, then Laura Dern showed up from time to time and then there was this ad for a Netflix (or something like it but the UI was based on Netflix) original that happened to be Twin Peaks Season 4 and it had Diane on the front of it. Then I was talking to some people showing them this stream service and convincing them to watch The X-Files, and then I ended up watching an "episode," it happened to be "Young At Heart" but it was this weird feature-length film version and here's how that went:

>Mulder and Scully investigate something in a sewer because a monster attacks someone (?)
>there's a guy with a pentagram tattoo on his palm
>later, M and S are back at this FBI place (looks like a regular house) and they're mad at each other, one of them says "fuck" and M shoves S against the wall or through a door (?)
>M is told to look at the evidence that includes three suspect alligators in these tanks
>M determines that it couldn't have been an alligator because one was blind, the other had something wrong with it, nothing said about the third alligator
>office stuff I don't remember, talking scenes
>cafeteria scene
>M and S are sitting together
>an FBI agent goes through a room that leads to the stairs to the roof
>something happens to him, disappears I think (?)
>the villain appears but no one knows it's him
>suddenly, I'm in control of him and I just look at different girls who get kinda freaked (I know he has cataract eyes like the doppelgangers in the Black Lodge so that's why I look at them?)
>back to spectator
>something alerts M and S to go through the room to the stairs (?)
>villain goes to lobby (?)
>I check the time, we're at the 98 minute mark
>M runs down to the lobby, the lady tells him she saw his doppelganger leave
>says he had a tattoo of a swastika on his hand and cataracts, M knows who it is
>>
Oh no! Anon's emails have become gummy flavored! What will he do?! Anon must undergo an exciting journey of navigating the company's outlook address book to identify the person who can fix the problem.

>Starring Adam Sandler

>15 Metacritic Score
>>
>be on semi-fancy boat
>fleeing from some jerk
>lock self in room full of wood paneling
>jerk lights it on fire to flush me out

dream analysts please explain
>>
>Still being human enough to have dreams
I envy you
>>
I was lucid dreaming being near a beach with a bunch of hoes shaking their ass, then I woke up IRL and when I dreamed again I was in the exact same spot but no girls. An indian popped up and told me there never were girls

Directed by Nolan
>>
>>87391426
My last dream was basically a romantic comedy/space steampunk sci-fi/fantasy/action-adventure/martial arts film where all of the events are told out of order.
With me and my IRL girlfriend being the protagonists and it was basically the story of our love but told out of order, with space steampunk and fantasy elements and wuxia-style martial arts, but it also has flashbacks of my exes.
We also had a cyborg samurai mentor and we also fought space pirates in the dream version of our love story as a subplot.

Starring Taylor Swift and Zooey Deschanel as me and my girlfriend, respectively, who is the main couple (the movie adaptation of my dream would make me and my girlfriend either lesbians or the movie adaptation will get Taylor Swift to play a man for this role), our cyborg samurai mentor would be played Beat Takeshi and the captain of the space pirates (not sure if he will be a cyborg, though) would be played by Tom Hiddleston, which would probably make his scenes with Taylor Swift look awkward, even if they make Taylor Swift's character is a man here.
Not sure who would play my many, many exes, though.

Probably directed by Marc Webb and J.J. Abrams if live action, if animated, maybe either Hiromasa Yonebayashii or John Musker and Ron Clements.
>>
>>87395496
it means you really want to dress up like a pretty girl and lure men
>>
>>87395496
I also had a scene on my dream where we are on a cruise ship:
>on a fancy cruise ship flying in space, it also has sails because it looks cool
>me and my girlfriend are just getting ready on the bed
>space pirates attack
>me and my girlfriend are together, and we remember the lessons taught to us by our cyborg samurai mentor (who is probably an OC in my dream)
>we took laser blasters from some of the knocked out guards (for some weird unexplained reason, nobody dies in our dream), my girlfriend also made a makeshift staff out of random stuff on the ship while I also found an 8-foot long nodachi hung as decoration on the ship which I used as my weapon
>their captain is that one kid who loved to bully me in high school and also took one of my many exes IRL, I can't exactly remember if he's a cyborg or not but he lost an eye, arm and leg in the dream
>says he still won't let go of me and he wants to ruin my life, plus he also wants to loot the ship and also take it to a nearby planet where his pirate crew's lair is located
>catch him and his crew, brought them to the captain of the ship and they are arrested
>the space pirate captain actually realizes what he did to me was wrong and says sorry, I forgive him but he is already going to be brought to jail
>>
I went to the new sushi restaraunt in town. Tony Soprano was the owner and he was yelling at the staff. I wanted some sushi but the cash register was broken.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.