[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually good or is it just an A E S T H E T I C meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 13036140.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
13036140.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
Is it actually good or is it just an A E S T H E T I C meme? What makes it so good, why so much praise?
>>
2deep4u
>>
>>87390568
I liked the music and the jacket but the movie was terrible.
>>
>>87390568
It's fucking awful. The intro of the movie makes you think of a completely different film. It's almost like they changed the script from a getaway driver action movie to whatever the fuck it is now. What exactly is the plot of this shit? Autist falls in love with a roastie who can't keep her legs shut?
>>
>>87390733
>Autist falls in love with a roastie who can't keep her legs shut?
Pretty much an autismo falls in love with jamals wife and preps the bull for her while taking care of his child and protecting them.
>>
It's good because it doesn't have any bullshit: characters actually do what they're supposed to and don't overthink about their decisions or ruin them in autistic fits of emotion.

It's a perfect film in the sense that it doesn't have any mistakes. But it is nothing outstanding
>>
how about you fucking watch it
>>>/got/
>>
It doesn't try too hard, it kind of just lets the narrative unfold. You could almost just say it just kind of DRIVES by muhuehuheuhue
>>
File: soy milk.webm (3MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
soy milk.webm
3MB, 1920x816px
It's just an average movie. Autismos just tend to self insert them into the movie and praise it beyond believe.
>>
>>87390568
It's masterfully directed, the cinematography and aesthetics are some of the best. The goose knocks it out of the park in his adorable autism way. The story is minimalistic and has about everything you need in traditional plots.

It's very good.
>>
>>87390568
It's shot in an unconventional way, otherwise barely worth watching
Highly memetic on 4chins (for some reason)
>>
>>87390568
It's shit, it's about literal cuck with my wife's son, there's only some action in third act. It tries to be something it isn't, style over subtance - as usual with Refn's movies.
>>
>>87392491
>it's about literal cuck
Wow, /pol totally changed meaning of this word to opposite
>>
>>87390568
It's incredibly dull. There's slow motion all over the place for no damn reason. I am shocked this is at all popular.
>>
>>87392491
>IT DOESN'T HAVE ACTION SO IT SUCKS!
Why are people like this on /tv/ at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>87392550
It comes from the cuckoo bird which would regularly raise another bird's offspring, that is what it originally meant, but it also implies letting someone else have sex with your mate because it implies someone else was having sex with them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.