[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is what love feels like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So this is what love feels like.
>>
Do they shave bush in autopsy?
>>
>>87388144
>have gf
>she didn't really like me
>just used me for place to live
>occasionally bang
>I sucked at it
>one time she pretended to be dead when we started
>best sex ever
>her just laying there unmoving and unresponsive
>all pressure off me
>total freedom to do what I wanted
>one of the only times I truly enjoyed it
>>
>>87388289
why did she pretend to be dead what were her reasons?
>>
>>87388314
Seemed like something random she just decided to do. Comical tongue hanging out cartoonish dead face and all.

She would do different things like that now and again but it was hardly ever fun. One time she gt me hard by rubbing me with her foot. Then I got going she laughed at me and accused me of having a foot fetish. It made me entirely unadventurous with her. I'm still extremely unsure of myself with women.
>>
>>87388389
did she break up with you when she found a better person to leech off?
>>
>>87388688
Not really. When she was with me I provided everything. All the money, food, transport, house work. Not only did she not need to do anything she would entirely refuse to if asked. I didn't think I deserved any better and learned to live with it.

Now she is the total opposite. She works and has her own place. She used to draw racist comics for /b/ and is now an insane SJW.
>>
>>87388922
so she broke up after getting the job?
>>
>>87388978
No. The breakup was mostly mutual. We just drifted apart over years until we were both completely out of it. It was gradual and depressing.
>>
File: +.jpg (23KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
23KB, 334x500px
>>87388144
Why aren't you a coroner anon?
>>
>>87389143
I'd cast her so hard.
>>
seems interesting but
>Emile Hirsch
I don't think I can go through it
>>
File: fgfgfe.png (257KB, 726x693px) Image search: [Google]
fgfgfe.png
257KB, 726x693px
>>87388144
>>
>>87390040
Daring
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.