[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I need you to step out the car, sir." What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 618x345.jpg (45KB, 618x345px) Image search: [Google]
618x345.jpg
45KB, 618x345px
>"I need you to step out the car, sir."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87386104
He wanted the guy to get out of the car.
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion it he wanted him to exit the vehicle and kiss him.
>>
>>87386162
>>87386236
Why though, what was the real meaning behind it.
>>
Everybody knows Chigurh represents a force of nature, rather than a man. And a car is an invention of man. So Chigger tells him to get out of the car, so that the force of nature can face the man directly, and not have to face the invention of man. Seconds later Chigurh kills the old guy with the cattle gun, another invention of man. This shows that nature can use the inventions of man to kill men. But later on in the movie, Chigurh is shown to be only a human, when he gets into a car accident. But you may remember, that's right! A car is an invention of man. So the end of the movie displays that inventions of men can, in some cases, be more dangerous than the forces of nature.
>>
>>87386397
Woah really makes me think
>>
>>87386377
He wanted him to abandon the box with wheels
>>
File: 1478822995872.jpg (178KB, 1451x816px) Image search: [Google]
1478822995872.jpg
178KB, 1451x816px
>>87386397
you did this the other day with Bane and the plane. it was actually really cool. please keep making these posts
>>
>>87386397
Could you then please explain this scene?
>>
>>87386525
The movie is No Counrty for OLD MEN. Right. And Chigurh is clearly the main antogonist. So his first scene in the movie, he forces a car to pull over, and kills an old man. Now knowing the title of the movie, Chigurh clearly has distain for old men. So the fact that he killed an old man. Minutes later he threatens an old man at a gas station, and threatens to kill him several times. He lets him live, but this scene is so deep I'm not even going to get into it. The point is, Chigurh clearly hates old men, making him the most dangerous person in the movie from this point on. Now you may remember, Tommy Lee Jones never encounter Chigurh. This is the only reason he lives. Chigurh hates old men. Every one he encounters in the film he kills. Hence why the movie is called no country for old men. The point of this scene in OPs post, is to establish that Chigurh is the one deciding that that country, truly is, no place for old men.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.