[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"DUNKIRK HAS NO CHINESE VALUES"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 46

File: dunkirk...more like DUMBJERK.jpg (103KB, 666x559px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk...more like DUMBJERK.jpg
103KB, 666x559px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/04/retreat-has-no-chinese-values-dunkirk-movie-comes-fire-china/

>Calls have been made in China to boycott the British war film Dunkirk after it was subjected to a heavy bombardment from critics who said a “disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.

>New Weekly, a Chinese magazine, compared Dunkirk to Wolf Warrior 2, a patriotic, all-action movie in which the Chinese hero overcomes Western baddies via a series of explosive and dramatic action sequences.

>“Wolf Warrior 2 depicts complete victory,” New Weekly said. “Whereas Dunkirk is about a disastrous retreat, which is very different from traditional Chinese values, so it will not perform very well at the box office.”

>Wolf Warrior 2, which became China’s top grossing film ever over the summer, has the tagline : ‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’

NOLAN BTFO
>>
>>87382108
honestly china just annoys me with how much they're up their own fucking ass
>>
>>87382108
>Retreat does not conform to Chinese values
>Mao confirmed for not upholding chinese values
kekku
>>
>>87382108
I guess bravery and heroism aren't Chinese values.
>>
>>87382108
>disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.
but is not the chinese retreating so i dont see the problem
>>
I can't wait for China to get BTFO by Trump when he stops all trade with them.
>>
>>87382108
It's like the entire Chinese population has the mindset of a teenager
>>
Based chinks showing the hollyjew who actually runs things
>>
>>87382108
They're right though.

>Alamo
>Thermopylae
>any other last stand

vs

>anglos consider running away while others fight to hold the line a "win"
>>
>>87382216
You will get BTFO when that happens too when the global economy collapses and you can't go to your local store and buy cheap goods anymore.
>>
>>87382108
this is why chinese are literal dog eating monkies
>>
>>87382264
>Anglos BEF was 100,000 strong
>400,000 were saved
>300,000 French were saved when their shitty army lost

I could school you in history but you're just shitposting.
>>
File: enlightenment.gif (3MB, 357x281px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.gif
3MB, 357x281px
>chinese values

You mean like the value where if they hurt you by accident they will try to kill you so they dont have to pay for your disability, but instead just a small funeral payment?
>>
>>87382108
>nation of inferiority complex can't understand value of reflecting on failures

Not saying Dunkirk is a great movie, but Chinese peasants are possibly the most pleb film audience in the world.
>>
>>87382264
>Total destruction of your entire in theatre force is a victory if you meme about it hard enough
I mean I guess Disney made a tv show about it so it was worth.
>>
>>87382264

Who won the war anon?
>>
>>87382108
god I hate the Chinese
>>
Fucking retards.

So they would have committed their troops to a complete slaughter then? Thus literally handing the krauts Western Europe?
>>
>“disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.

The fuck? I am literally mystified. Is this somehow less retarded and laughable sounding in Chinese?
>>
>>87382298
There are a whole bunch of third world countries willing to make cheap shit. Keep thinking you're special you damn chink.
>>
>>87382108

Coz that's what the Chinese are world renowned for. Their bravery.
>>
>>87382264
>>Alamo
>>Thermopylae

Do you know the outcome of these battles?
>>
>>87382108
>has no chinese values

Good. I wasn't expecting a chink movie when I saw it
>>
It's not really surprising China wants to forget about WW2 since they spent the duration of it being raped by Japan.
>>
>>87382345
This is the same country that got their asses completely handed to them by Japan, a vastly smaller nation.
>>
>>87382198
It was a long march not a retreat retard. Next time Churchill should have called it yachting. Stupid anglos I swear.
>>
File: based mel.png (360KB, 999x653px) Image search: [Google]
based mel.png
360KB, 999x653px
What did China mean by this?
>>
>/tv/ pretends these are the views held by all chinamen rather than some lone editor at a literally who magazine in China

I hate the Chinese but you guys will use any excuse to be outraged
>>
China, you do realise you were in WW2, right? You also realise you literally retreated from like 40% of your country letting the Japs take it and you only managed to hold on through throwing men at the Japanese armed with pikes, stealing their weapons and hoping the American airforce was going to help you that day for the billionth time.

China is just butthurt over the Opium Wars.
>>
>>87382390

yeah, the good guys got BTFO there, but their sacrifice and bravery inspired others to continue fighting and eventually win the war
>>
>>87382442
Any movie where Japs are the main enemy naturally appeal to the chinese
>>
>>87382332
russians

the brits did fuck all but be cowards and get london bombed to shit
>>
>>87382108
See that's funny how they say getting rekt isn't a chinese value because I'm pretty sure they spent most of the last 200 years getting fucking destroyed.
>>
>>87382298
China is a huge deal but also isnt as big a deal as you think. What you learn in later macro classes is that pretty much every country has debt to every country. Its weird to think about
>>
>>87382426
>Lose badly
>'Long march' away from the enemy to avoid a losing
Ok, I bet you call Vietnam a 'police action' too
>>
>>87382442

It includes japs getting #rekt
>>
>>87382170
must be the smog fumes
>>
>>87382381
The chinese resisted the japanese for longer and suffered more than the anglos did the nazis

the only reason why you don't hear about their contributions to WWII is because of hollywood jew faggotry that focuses on the western front and concentration camps
>>
>>87382298
Sup chink. Here's the thing about not constantly outsourcing your jobs while importing cheap labor- your wages rise so you can actually afford shit.
>>
>>87382311
Fuck the police. Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>87382397
you cut to the heart of it
China can't be the focus of all movie production; some movies just won't make the cut there
and that's not a bad thing
>>
File: 1496596775285.jpg (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1496596775285.jpg
7KB, 250x237px
>>87382108

based chinks seeing through (((nolan's))) propaganda. It's not okay to get your ass handily rekt and then be allowed to retreat. Beady eyed angelo scum
>>
>>87382535

That doesn't make them brave, it just makes them losers
>>
>>87382108
NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW WILL DUNKIRK RECOVER
>>
>>87382470
I can't wait for them to go down with North Korea.
>>
>>87382535
only reason they suffered is because they were shit at fighting and couldn't do anything right
>>
>>87382468
If even 1% of chinks were butthurt about this that's still 14 million butthurt faggots
>>
>>87382518
london was more polluted than beijing for a portion of the winter...

seriously bongs are being invaded by isis and have the stupidest cunt on the planet trying to save them from brexit fallout. they have no room to talk about anything.
>>
>>87382311
This is actually real btw you guys. China is fucked up
>>
File: eyes.jpg (970B, 133x185px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
970B, 133x185px
>>87382588
DUNKEKED
>>
>>87382585
>China and America are about the same size
>China has a vastly larger population
>one gets completely assraped by Japan while the other does the assraping

How do the Chinese even live with themselves?
>>
>>87382642

They try to rewrite history
>>
File: am i mad.jpg (255KB, 957x1338px) Image search: [Google]
am i mad.jpg
255KB, 957x1338px
The butthurt here is fucking glorious, people with no education or knowledge of history when there are dozens of resources to educate themselves are literally autistically screeching because they don't understand war.

So many butthurt chinks, japs and krauts in here lmao.
>>
chinks are fucking retarded. stalin never retreated during the first two years of the war, and it damn near destroyed the soviet union. the germans absolutely walked over the soviets with incredible speed. they won the largest ever encircling battles ("kesselschlacht") in human history, capturing entire field armies (millions of men) and cities without much trouble. all because stalin refused to see the importance of strategic retreat and saving all your men/equipment for refitting, counter-attacks and line stabilization.

had the allies not retreated at dunkirk, the allies would have lost the war in the west.
>>
>>87382535
>get fucked by some tiny island nation
>need the west to drag them out of the fire
If that's "chinese values" I don't want to acquire them
>>
>>87382535
Literally the only reason Japan did not completely conquer China is because the country is gigantic and their population was 30 times larger than the invading Japs, but they still got embarrassingly dominated by them.
>>
>>87382468
It's still hilarious for the Chinese Communist Party government to claim this. Their party founding mythology is based on one of the most disastrous retreats in all human history. Like the great wall of military retreats.
>>
>>87382597
>>87382585
China won against the japanese... why do you think they bombed pearl harbor in the first place? they needed everything to take china and still couldn't do it.

also the japs destroyed the british defenses of HK and singapore like nothing as well
>>
File: marcus mo.png (198KB, 375x275px) Image search: [Google]
marcus mo.png
198KB, 375x275px
>>87382108
>‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’

You gonna hunt us down with your half a million 5'4 troops fed on rice? I could kill a few chinese soldiers by myself and I'm a fat ass NEET. Kek, they should make a movie about that.
>>
>>87382708
>If you lose, you win.
>>
>>87382676
DUCKTALES

WOOO-OOOH
>>
File: 1461488058083.jpg (132KB, 438x478px) Image search: [Google]
1461488058083.jpg
132KB, 438x478px
*nglos are disgusting
>>
>>87382535
>China lost 14,000,000 men in battle against the Japanese
>LMAO THEY RESISTED LONGER LMAO
>literally threw millions of men to their death like the Russians did
>this is 'victory'
>Then another 66,000,000 died of disease and famine due to the war
>W-w-we resisted longer!

LMAO.
>>
>>87382485
Heres your (YOU)
>>
>>87382736
They were oil embargoed by the US you fuckwit. If they weren't being embargoed they wouldn't need to invade oceania for resources and start a war with the US. The US literally won the war as soon as they embargoed the japs
>>
>>87382787
>still has 1 billion
That's only 6% loss. Acceptable.
>>
>>87382736
That's because the British commander was retarded and wouldn't listen to anyone telling him the Japanese might attack from the back so when they did the guns were pointed the wrong way.
I feel like the later fighting in new guinea showed pretty conclusively the Japanese weren't going to win a land war with the allies.
>>
>>87382736
No the Japs bombed pearl harbor because they needed naval and air dominance over the pacific for their great expansion to succeed. They weren't just invading china, they were invading all of mainland Asia and Oceana (save australia).

Only reason the chinks didn't all get raped to death is the US, who were already helping them with supplies and aid

the british defences of HK and singapore were old colonial leftovers designed to stand agains the boxer rebellion, not a modern army.
>>
>>87382535
The chinks got BTFO by the nips though. The nips literally airdropped plague ridden fleas and caused dozens of millions of deaths just from that.
>>
>>87382794
And they were oil embargoed because they refused to cease hostilities with China. They also committed war crimes by bombing civilian targets in China and Hong Kong. Plus disrespecting neutrality of Portugal in Timor and Macau.
>>
>>87382843
>6% loss of your population in a war is acceptable

wew vlad no thanks
>>
>>87382692
this is basically how germany conquered half of western russia. dunkirk was the exact same move (rapid pincer attacks with tanks, surround enemy, bring in the heavy guns and airforce, batter the surrounded armies till they are destroyed)

worked well, until the russians finally learned how to retreat to fight another day.
>>
>>87382843
>this is how a communist thinks

You all deserve to die in a fire.
>>
Should of had Tom Hardy munging on some dog jerky while flying to win over China
>>
>>87382847
Actually the Japanese attacked civilian targets in Hong Kong, not military, so the commander had the guns pointed to where they expected the aircraft to come. They never expected them to go straight to civilian targets, they expected them to go for the military ones. Hence the guns pointing the wrong way. Japanese Honor is a hilarious thing.
>>
During the Second World War, China’s government was forced to retreat its capital from the eastern city of Nanjing further inland to Chongqing in 1937 because of the Japanese invasion.

The government of Chiang Kai-shek, the Chinese leader, held on for eight years until 1945. Chiang famously said that he ‘traded land for time’.

>Looks like some didn't like Chiang Kai-shek's tactics
>>
>>87382962
This sounds more like Singapore
>>
>>87382901
That doesn't mean that they couldn't dominate China if they weren't embargoed. They would have easily crushed China if they had the oil
>>
>>87382906
strong survives the weak
Stfu pussy.
>>
>>87382901
>They also committed war crimes by bombing civilian targets in China and Hong Kong.
Like America did in Japan and Germany?
>>
>>87382906
It's acceptable if you're a totalitarian communist state with tens of millions of cannon fodder peasants that are nothing but useless mouths to feed otherwise.
>>
>>87382794
They needed that oil because they couldn't take china without it because the chinese refused to surrender

if the chinese acted like cowardly anglos who just retreated against nazis and let japan take HK and singapore Japan would have won before the US even entered the war

you're literally making my argument for me
>>
>>87382965
Shek was the leader of Taiwan. No wonder the Chinese hate him
>>
File: 1484304441350.png (155KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484304441350.png
155KB, 428x500px
>>87382901
>(((war crimes)))
>>
>>87382939
What were the loss rates for Germany? Japan? It wasn't just commies dumb ass. Quit being triggered. Victory is victory. And at under 10% is not even close to a Phyrric one.
>>
>>87383023
I'm explaining to you that the victory was entirely the US. China had no stake in victory. All they did was have more people to die and more land to lose. That's literally it. If the US had waited, China would have been extinct. You can't kill that many chinks in that short a time.
>>
File: 1487566313685.gif (3MB, 308x175px) Image search: [Google]
1487566313685.gif
3MB, 308x175px
>>87382108
It's not surprising the Chinese don't care about other countries putting their lives on the line to save their own people.

Chinks are like insects, there's so many they don't even consider their own lives worth anything.
>>
>>87382108

>Mao literally won the civil war by hiding his commie army out in the mountains while the real patriot army had to fight the Japanese tooth and nail

Its amusing and sad that they can't even appreciate that historic fact.
>>
>>87382960
They should put really shitty condescending bits in the end of every single movie no matter how unrelated it is just to pander to stupid chinks who won't realize how retarded it makes them look

like at the end of every movie have a 5 minutes bit where the main character inexplicably teleports to china, meets with all the government officials and celebrities, takes place in some great historical event or saves some important landmark building from destruction, and then almost dies but is saved by some random no name ninja chink or whatever

literally just stupid retarded pro chinese propaganda, slap that to the end of every movies regardless of context, just literally slap the actor's faces onto actual chinks or something, reuse the footage every time I don't care

Chinks so dumb so shit eyes rhey canrot ree rovie sreen
>>
>Chinese values
>Chinese ignoring thier most famed military strategist Sun Tzu.

>If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. IF HE IS SUPERIOR IN STRENGTH, EVADE HIM. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

>He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
>>
>>87382975
Japan could barely hold metro areas even when they had oil and were committing massive human rights atrocities

they got stuck in a deadlock before the US even entered the war effort

they weren't taking shit
>>
>>87382977
actually in this case they used up all their strong good soldiers first and millions of weak women and children died via plague starvation and cannabalism so there's not much darwinism goin on, in fact it probably made their genepool weaker because anyone strong enough to fight was sent off as canonfodder and killed

>>87382990
Yeah but I'm a human not a communist so no thanks
>>
>>87382962
I was talking about singapore, I'm australian and we're eternally assblasted about singapore because it was such an important event in our relationship with britan (there's strong evidence to suggest the australian commander knew exactly what the japanese were going to do and the british brushed him off and after singapore churchill was basically like 'you're on your own team' and fuck off back to europe) you learn a lot about it in school
>>
>>87382390
The Spartans acted as a rear guard and sacrificed themselves, dying to fight the Persians?
>>
>>87383137
War is about victory not whether who got the most credit.
>>
>>87382108
>has the tagline : ‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’
Damn, that's catchy.
>>
>>87383161
Chinese don't care about their history. They only care about the history their government teaches them.
>>
>>87382264
Stay at school kid
>>
>>87383163
Japan only committed those atrocities because they thought they had a moral right to kill and rape people lower than them. They easily could have moved on if they had the oil
>>
>>87383161
The Chinks purged pretty much all the classical culture. That's what the Cultural Revolution was. I wouldn't be surprised if hardly anyone in China knows who Sun Tzu was.
>>
the inability to see the importance of strategic retreat is a hallmark of terrible armies.

every army that has ever given 'no retreat' orders has gotten massacred to the point of complete annihilation. the most famous example being the complete destruction of the german 6th army at stalingrad and the soviet armies at kiev.
>>
>>87383207
>cannonfodder
>strong
Try to be consistent pls.
>>
>>87382535
>Western studios focus on Western wars
>HURR Y NO CHINESE REPRESENTATION
>>
>>87383235

>hasn't officially won because Taiwan is still there
>goes out of their way to ignore how they won the mainland in the first place

They seem to think otherwise, and that funnily enough extends to Western movies about retreats.
>>
>>87382108
You're right china. I guess getting assfucked and beheaded in the bombed streets of Nanking is more inline with your values.
>>
>>87383246
Lmao.
>Hitler was evil
>>
Chinese are human equivalents of ants who gives a fuck what their retarded groupthink is
>>
>>87383340
kek
>>
>>87383303
the chinks literally had no weapons or trained soldiers, they lost all their weapons and soldiers within the first year of the war

all that was left was stupid peasants who couldn't even shoot the guns the chinese didn't have
>>
File: 1403107300431.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1403107300431.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>87382426

>It was a long march not a retreat retard.
>The Long March (October 1934 – October 1935) was a military retreat undertaken by the Red Army of the Communist Party of China, the forerunner of the People's Liberation Army, to evade the pursuit of the Kuomintang (KMT or Chinese Nationalist Party) army.

L[MAO].
>>
File: IMG_8568.jpg (49KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8568.jpg
49KB, 221x246px
>all these amerifats criticising the anglo
We are one of the only nations to have actually WON a last stand battle at agincourt. You have the alamo (lost) and little bighorn (embarrassing loss)
>>
>>87383327
More like
>western studios focus on capeshit
I would pay to watch a hollywood war movie about China.
>>
>>87383413
>1415

History starts in 1800 anon; try to keep up
>>
>>87383421
This thread is exclusively about a Western war movie you Chink piece of shit.
>>
File: 1501871110463s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1501871110463s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>87383340
>be chink baby
>jap chad assfucks you before you're even born
>get pregnant with japchad babby inside your mother's womb
>chinkjappen
>giga japchad emerges with an explosion of flesh, splitting both you and your mother asunder
>proceeds to rape your grandma to death
>>
>>87382234

it's the communist government, they censor everything they don't like, they even censored alpha go win against ke jie, a chinese guy

chinese citizens are okay, they usually know how fucked up the government is if they live near hong kong or some chinese port, if they live in the mainland they usually don't give a fuck
>>
>>87383413
anglos and their pet kikes singlehandedly destroyed the West.
>>
>it's another chink thread

literally subhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

the chinese have no values, they poison each other with shit like this just to make a few extra bucks. repulsive people.
>>
>>87383407
>what is a march called when you are marching away from the enemy
>>
China should be nuked for the singular reason of upholding capeshit franchises
>>
>>87383421
Yes...i used to like watching the old kung fu movies from the 70s. They always had the chinks btfo out of japs in combat.

I'd like to see modern versions.

>Damn Japanese dogs!
>>
>>87383530
Fake news perpetuated by the western devil
>>
>>87383464
I don't even get what your trying to say here, wasn't the US founded before 1800? You're discarding what little history you have
>>
>>87382108
Hollywood should make a film about the wholesale slaughter of chinks at the Chosin reservoir.
>>
>>87383570
I'm not American
>>
>>87383407
WRONG. "Retreat" as in like a company retreat, a hideaway in the woods to unwind and synergize. Definitely not a "withdrawal" like Dunkuck.
>>
File: eqB5Xea.jpg (127KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
eqB5Xea.jpg
127KB, 816x404px
>>87382736
>China won against the japanese
>>
>>87382234
or its like this doesn't represent the views of all of them.
>>
>>87383521
The USA is literally jew central, you even get your foreskins removed there. I don't understand how you can say this when you helped the allies and then dismantled the nationalism of every nation but your own which you let get infested with minorities and kikes
>>
>>87383477
No. The point was about western studios only beating deadhorses over and over. They should try something different. You're a literal film pleb and brainlet.

>Muh patriotism and politics.
>>
>tfw you will never join the grorious PLA and fight for Asia for Asians against the perfidious white men and their geisha allies

Asia for the Asians, whittu piggu go home
>>
>>87382736
>China won against the japanese
Kek, a tiny shitty little Island shit all over a gigantic country with 50x the population.

Chinks eternally BTFO by superior Japs.
>>
>>87383685
>I am of superior intelligence.
Absolutely howling at your pseudo intellectualism faggot.
>>
Feels good being a Chinaman and seeing young white faggots shit themselves over us doing exactly the same dumb generalizing young white idiots do. You'll never defeat the East, you don't have the drive or discipline.
>>
>>87382199
>bravery and heorism
Like 90% of this gay ass movie was some faggy Brit hiding like a lil bitch from the jocks who are about to pummel him for being such a fucking queer.
>>
File: 4d6.png (336KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.png
336KB, 600x761px
>>87382298
>Oy Vey! Think about the global economy!
>>
>>87383785
Cringe
>>
Truly without souls
>>
>>87382170
I don't see you burgers complaining about pro-American movies.
>>
>>87383785
get back to work making our iphones, cheng
>>
>>87383699
Except that "shitty" little island was the only industrialized country in East Asia fighting against a country at literally its weakest point in all of its history that was also undergoing a massive civil war.
>>
>>87383844
name 3 from this last year
>>
>>87382311

>China
>transgress against the state (for things like littering or being recorded making fun of the people in charge), get executed by firing squad
>government sends a bill for the ammunition and soldier expenses to your family

Yup, they're kind of dicks.
>>
>>87383847
I respect those who sacrifice to make their country better. Unlike Brazil or Indonesia, Chinese people work for the future. Very few other people can say the same, especially not young white men who lack the education or mindset to compete in a global economy.
>>
Seems like this thread is full of angry Americans because they are becoming more and more irrelevant in the global picture.
>>
>>87382108
I guess the Japanese were holding up the Chinese's values for them during WWII while they were temporarily not upholding these values
>>
>>87383648
And anglocucks were the reason why that happened in the first place.
>>
>>87382108
>who said a “disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”.

But China has a rich history of getting BTFO during WW2
>>
>>87383288
They aren't saying all retreats are bad, they're saying glorifying a retreat is stupid. Churchill himself said that much
>wars are not won by retreats
>>
>>87382492
I don't think that was a value though. It's not like they're proud of it.
>>
File: POTUS_laughs_at_you.jpg (48KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS_laughs_at_you.jpg
48KB, 650x366px
>>87384001
Stay mad.
>>
>>87383785

>You'll never defeat the East

We won't have to. You retards are going to rot from the inside out. Your industrial boom isn't sustainable in comparison to your population. Why else do all of China's best and brightest emigrate to America? Besides breathable air and not getting arrested for using the internet, that is.
>>
File: 1486883577199.gif (2MB, 275x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486883577199.gif
2MB, 275x248px
>>87384037
This lul, the only time China has ever won a war was against itself.
>>
>>87384000
>competing in the global economy

yep, living in squalor while working a chink factory making phones is something to be extremely proud of, lol. not even mexicans would work for those low wages, which is HILARIOUS
>>
>>87384083
>industrial boom is not sustainable in comparison to population
What does this even mean?
>>
>>87382442
China enjoyed watching the Japanese suck at shooting at a man without a gun as he saved dozens of other men
>>
>>87382108
a ching chong bomb lob to you as well arigato!
>>
>>87383785
>You'll never defeat the East

Didn't the Brits get your entire country addicted to Opium?
>>
>>87384138
Well China is actually working to improve themselves. They're born humble and don't mind getting their hands dirty doing manual labor. More than I can say for my fat countymen.
>>
>>87382108
>what are the opium wars
maybe you should try to win even one battle against the british before you talk shit china just saying
>>
>>87384138
Like I said, it's sacrifice for future generations. While we enjoy brand new metro in our urban cities, Americans get third world infrastructure because most of your money is spent on wars to keep your petrodollar system alive. The entire US economy is built on lies.
>>
>>87384192
>chinese
>humble
holy shit kek. the chinks are by far the rudest asians out of them all, all the other asians fucking hate them.
>>
>>87383124
>Chinks are like insects, there's so many they don't even consider their own lives worth anything.

To be fair 40,000 solders, while a huge percentage of the able bodied British men, is really nothing to China.
>>
>>87383246
Sounds like the USA to me. Don't tell me you guys are mad because these chinks are literally copying everything you guys did?
>>
>>87382108
Did you ever trigger the polshits.
>>
File: Chiang_Kai-shek.jpg (134KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Chiang_Kai-shek.jpg
134KB, 850x1200px
>>87382198
"I like people who don't march away from the enemy and die en mass from attrition. That's not traditional Chinese values. That's not how you do it according to Sun Tzu."

- Chiang Kai-shek
>>
>>87384236
Actions over words. They actually don't mind doing manual labor for humble wages, unlike 95% of Americans who think they should get a 5k job straight out or college.
>>
>>87382108
Maybe someone should inform them what would have happened if the Allies hadn't been around to save them from the Japs.
>>
The very same article OP links to says the movie was the top performer in China this weekend and quotes a Chinese historian who points out Wolf Warrior isn't remotely the same kind of movie as Dunkirk. The chinese comments anons are getting so bent out of shape over are from their own equivalent of /pol/. Sorry to be a killjoy.
>>
>>87384304
this the japs fucking slaughtered them
>>
>>87382170
They remind me of a certain other country.
>>
>>87384082
But this guy is doing his best to destroy your country from inside out.
>>
>>87384233
>future generations

what future generations? the ones who live in the cities will probably be infertile soon due to all the pollution being pumped in the air. the only chinks that will be left soon are all the fucking rice farmers
>>
>>87383774
>Hollywood returns lowest year in history
More like I'm bored and everyone else are too. Explain how a balanced Chinese war epic made by Hollywood makes me a Chicomboo. Last Samurai was great too. This is /tv/, who cares about the gay ass poltics.
>>
>>87384083
Cringe.
>>
Why are Asian countries so racist? Don't they realize they're all shitty chinks to everyone else?
Is it just shit rolling downhill?
>>
>>87384001
This thread is anons b8ing brainlets for (u)s
>>
>>87384416
This is what desperate people turn to, China is going to roll over you lardboy.
>>
File: 1388446194182.jpg (67KB, 508x552px) Image search: [Google]
1388446194182.jpg
67KB, 508x552px
>>87382108
Guess there's no dog-eating depicted.
>>
>>87384110
Same with USA. Lmao.
>>
>>87382108
>Japs BTFO of Russian pigs in Russo-Japanese War
>Russians become cucked Commies
>Japs BTFO of Chinese
>Chinks become cucked Commies

How does Japan do it? What's their secret?
>>
File: 1495007589483.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495007589483.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>be commie chink in Korean war
>run into artillery and machine gun fire by the thousands

so smart. Their almonds must have been activated
>>
>>87382108
Traditional Chinese values are getting raped by Japanese soldiers and becoming Japanese slaves
>>
>>87384238
Terrans fear the swarm.
>>
File: 7070777.jpg (382KB, 980x624px) Image search: [Google]
7070777.jpg
382KB, 980x624px
>>87384316

You know I love the Chinese simply because they're so fucking strange. It's like an alien race masquerading as humans. I mean look at this. Can you imagine any other race on the planet subjecting themselves to this for recreation? At what point do you think one of them said "You know what? this pools a bit crowded for me"?
>>
File: ap16137131579578.jpg (643KB, 2400x1548px) Image search: [Google]
ap16137131579578.jpg
643KB, 2400x1548px
>>87384506
>>
>>87384332
>slaughtering civilians
Wow. Much military. Kawaii!
>>
>>87384472
>what is Khalkhin Gol?
>>
>>87384523
pajeets are basically brown chinks
>>
>>87382108
This is the problem with eastern civilization.

They only focus oonly on success, rather than accepting defeat and learning from it.

They erase tragedy from their history books and live in denial...a symptom of pride.
>>
>>87384523
>one wave could set you lose and you'd never find your family again
Pretty spooky
>>
File: 4chan visitors.png (39KB, 1084x330px) Image search: [Google]
4chan visitors.png
39KB, 1084x330px
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>87384543
>need to win every battle to win the war
Did you read Japanese knock off Sun Tsu, Sun Tsuki: The Art of Kamikaze and Getting Nuked Twice?
>>
>>87382692
Had stalin retreated nazi germany would have won the eastern theatre
>>
Chosin Reservoir 2 when?
>>
File: Whatthehellmanception.jpg (189KB, 516x602px) Image search: [Google]
Whatthehellmanception.jpg
189KB, 516x602px
>>87384523
>all the big floats rest on top of the sea of humans
This is way funnier than it should be.
>>
>>87383303

>If they were actually stronger than women/peasants they would be immune to literal cannons

What did he mean by this
>>
>>87384548
I'm not idolizing them the Chinese got brutalized by the Japanese. But everyone acts like dropping two bombs in order to end a war that would have wasted even more time and effort and lives is worse
>>
>>87384146
It means they're going to run out of resources, dummy
>>
>>87384591
Wrong. They live and see defeat everyday. They see the lack if perfection as defeat. So they don't want to watch a movie about defeat.
>>
>>87383161
Dunkirk was about salvaging a very bad situation.

Sun Tzu emphasises putting survival before pride. Knowing when to retreat is as important as knowing when to attack.
>>
>>87384657
It means they were soldiers retard. The strong were the political elite.
>strength = physical only
Hello brainlet!
>>
>>87382108
Nolan movies have no human values. Guy's an autistic hack.
>>
>>87384638
Calm down Mao
Wrong reply right?
>>
>>87382108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
meanwhile it made 30+mil in china and
chinks are still commies suiciding out of apple buildings working for 2 cents a day
>>
>Chinese citizens conveniently forget about hundreds of people getting massacred by their own military for wanting democracy

Was Tiananmen Square that long ago?
>>
>>87383844
Are you for real or did you just time travel from the 1940's?
>>
>>87384716
Meant for the guy you replied to. Sorry, I'm shotgunning b8 in all directions. Lost track.
>>
>>87384752
>(((democracy)))
>>
A little Chinese guy isn't going to stop Dunkirk from being a piece of shit
>>
>>87382170
They are like the shitty bootleg version of Amricunts
>>
>>87384752
That was a military victory idiot. One day they will make a movie about how brave PLA soldiers defeated CIA meddling.
>>
>>87384752
the chink government blocks information on tiananmen square
>>
>>87383241
If it were British:

"Whoever offends Britain will be given a stiff talking to."
>>
>>87383413
I love to shout remember the alamo when I'm drunk at night and I see small latinos.
>>
>>87384286
Truly /ourguy/, look he even know how to triforce
>>
>>87384794

>running over unarmed citizens with tanks
>military victory

Seems pretty cowardly.
>>
>>87382170
Zongguo LITERALLY means "Center of the Universe"
>>
>>87384802
No they don't. How can you block information on something that never happened?
>>87384781
That's because both countries have somethings to be proud of unlike whereever Imperial shithole you crawed from.
>>
>>87384752
>There is rather strong circumstantial evidence that suggests that the CIA and US State Department played a key role in trying to goad on the student protestors at Tiananmen Square; much like the CIA did in Hungary in 1956, in order to provoke a government bloodbath of repression. Around the same time as Tiananmen protests in April-June 1989, the Chinese government banned a Chinese NGO of US operator George Soros, the Fund for the Reform and Opening of China, after interrogating its Chinese director in August 1989 and claiming that the Soros China fund had links to the CIA. The Soros Fund according to Chinese reports had been supported by ousted Communist Party chief Zhao Ziyang.

>Significantly in addition to the Soros Fund, Gene Sharp of the Cambridge Massachusetts Albert Einstein Institution, whose handbooks on “non-violence as a method of warfare” have been the “how to” textbook for every color revolution to date, was in Beijing days before the Tiananmen events.
>>
>>87384802

Well yeah. I can't imagine the shitstorm that would take place if all the information ever came to light.
>>
>>87384297
>5k job straight out or college

that's below minimum wage made me reply 3/10
>>
>>87384339
Reminds me of a continent full of certain countries.
>>
>>87384845
>running tank over possible suicide bombers
Pretty brave imo. The students also carried with them the most potent weapons, western lies and propaganda. So they were armed.
>>
>>87384875

So you're saying that the mighty, proud nation of China got bamboozled by a couple of Yankees with briefcases? Nice.
>>
>>87384920
CIA have been actively doing everything they can to sabotage China since the Korean war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Tibetan_program
>>
>>87384920
They didn't though. They shut Soros down and his mini-revolution.
>>
>>87384920
>the proud mighty nation of China got bamboozled
Nope, just a few misguided students who got BTFO.
>>
Individualism is weakness.
>>
>>87382170
Shittier version of burgerland t b h.
>>
>>87382108
>retreat against Chinese values
You mean the same Chinese that have gotten BTFO in every single war against a foreign opponent? Except that one time when they murdered 300 Russian farmers and called it a great triumph.
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (80KB, 512x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
80KB, 512x549px
>>87384954

Chang?
>>
>>87385038
4 u
>>
>>87384920
>Chinese successfully stamp out democuckracy libshits funded by Soros
>meanwhile, the entire Western world got bamboozled by a handful of Kikes in kippahs to the point they memorialize Jewish suffering over their own and willingly BLACK themselves
>>87384591
>what is century of humiliation
modern Chinese patriotism is rooted in the idea of having been weak and taken advantage of by foreign powers in the past
>>
if you think about it, the chinese would not want their soldiers to emulate what happened in the movie - it would be more efficient for any troops to simply trade out with the enemy due to chinese numerical advantages, so it kind of makes sense in that regard.
>>
>>87383697
The same whitu piggu who saved you from being raped back into the stone age by said geisha allies?
>>
China > Clapistan
>>
>>87385084

>Chinese gain favor by playing the victim
>Jews gain favor by playing the victim

BEIJING vs. JERUSALEM when?
>>
File: the twilight zone.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
the twilight zone.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>87382108
>china
>>
>>87385149
hory shet
>>
>>87384622
>what are clickbots
You are not a very sharp tool even by the plastic tool shed standards.
>>
>>87385143

If you ever visit New York or Los Angeles, try to find a Jew and a Chink haggle over prices. It's like watching an endless tug-of-war, kind of fascinating.
>>
>>87384666
What resources? Coal? Steel? They're nowhere close to exhaustion. Resources are not single use. Food, metals, are all recycled in some way.
>>
File: 1504569632695.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1504569632695.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>>87385084
>is rooted in the idea of having been weak and taken advantage of by foreign powers in the past
So China is basically feminism: the nation?
>>
>>87384845
>Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live.
Deng Xiaoping to his generals before Tiananmen square
>>
>>87384885
I mean 5k a month
>>
File: 1492595820387.png (75KB, 1437x909px) Image search: [Google]
1492595820387.png
75KB, 1437x909px
really makes you think
>>
>>87382108

>watch the first Wolf Warrior because it features based Scott Adkins
>Wolf Warrior is getting his ass kicked by evil British and American mercenaries, and is down for the count
>camera zooms in on Wolf Warrior's eyes in super slow-mo
>overly dramatic music swells
>Chinese flag is seen heroically billowing in the reflection of Wolf Warrior's eyes
>Wolf Warrior screams, goes full Jingoism mode and kills every white person on screen

K I N O
F O
S H O
>>
>>87385374

Ok, pal.

https://www.quora.com/Is-pooping-in-public-a-common-occurrence-in-China
>>
File: 1386795355308.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1386795355308.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>Chinese
>values
fucking pick one. These fuckers are subhuman like indians, russians, and muslims. Their only advantage they have is their sheeple and numbers, even though half of their shitty population is 5th world farmers.
>>
>>87385288
they're not the only country to view their history through a victim complex. that'd be like saying Poland and Israel are "feminism: the nation". in reality, in modern times, and especially relating to international affairs, it boils down to being a super effective tactic to defend nationalistic policies of your country.

personally, i'm of the opinion that every nation that does that with their history is 100% aware of the game they're playing, as how you define your history plays a major role in the future destiny of your country.

then again, the Germans did it, and we see how well that worked out for them.
>>
>>87384472
tfw japan will never take back russian occupied sakhalin
>>
so no one in this thread mentioned the mongols or Genghis Khan?
>>
File: 1499329918293.webm (839KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499329918293.webm
839KB, 480x480px
>>87385149
Watching people just walk by like nothing's happening is what really disturbs me about china
>>
>>87382108
Maybe China should make their own movies then, let's see how well they perform in Western countries.
>>
>>87385149
what is happenin here
>>
File: 1200x630bb.jpg (56KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
56KB, 420x630px
>>87385558

They tried. Even Boston's finest boy couldn't get them a foothold.
>>
>>87385374
There's literally nothing wrong with globalism outside of the idea that the US should change culturally to fit in with the rest of the world when the rest of the world should change culturally to fit in whith the US.
>>
>>87385149
>>87385184
>>87385557
>>87385606
the cars got under a thin metal wire that snap off a pole
>>
>>87385670

>nothing wrong with globalism

Except fucking up everyone's economies and speeding up depletion of natural resources, sure. I'm not saying it's an impossible dream, but we're still at least a few dozen generations away from anything resembling globalism to be attainable.
>>
File: 1499276745376.jpg (49KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499276745376.jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>87382108
>CHINESE VALUES
this is just as real as the >mexican intellectuals
>>
>>87382216
Thanks for giving the world to China
>>
>>87385149
I was actually quite scared when I rode bikes in Shanghai et al (big and small cities alike), but it doesn't seem to be a problem at all. And the roads are fucking huge.
Anyways, better not be run over because no one's gonna help you since people are scared of getting sued, even if you literally jus came by to help. Doesn't happen very often either, however.
>>
File: chinked.jpg (144KB, 1543x796px) Image search: [Google]
chinked.jpg
144KB, 1543x796px
>>
I hope China teams up with the Norks and there's an all out war between China and the West.
>>
>>87385833
Also, Chinese are very nice towards westerners, so it is likely you'll be helped anyways.
>inb4 pic of guy saying how bad it is to make business with chinese and they fuck you over
Of course, but that is jus business. You'd be a mongoloid not to know that.
>>
>>87385501
>that'd be like saying Poland and Israel are "feminism: the nation"
They are lmao. Just because someone else does it too does not make it ok, you dumb ching chong
>>
>>87385606
My guess is there's a wire or something on the ground, which gets caught up in the street sweeper and makes it taut across the road.
>>
>>87385876

Hard to say, China has almost exclusively been on the defensive when it comes to military action against other countries. There's not a lot of evidence showing how they'd do as an aggressor.
>>
>>87385718
Welcome to capitalism. Despite politicians feeding you the idea globalism is destroying wages, it's basic economics. Firstly if your labor is menial, it means anyone can do it so there's so much supply. Cutting off trade with the rest of the world doesn't help. Second, if your labor is unskilled, your wages shouldn't rise because you're not contributing anything.
>>
>>87385255
>paying retail like a cuck
You don't know how to haggle for cheaper goods like Chad? Loser virgin.
>>
>>87385879
This. I mean Bernie Madoff can defraud people of forty billion but no one thinks the US is a cheating shithole. One chink company sells you impure steel and the whole of China is a scheming cheating paradise.
>>
>>87385557
If I could get away quickly and not be caught later, I'd get out ASAP too. Fuck dealing with that shit.
>>
>>87385923
>china as the aggressor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
>>
>>87385482
>your values
>posting about values on one of the most degenerate places on the internet
Nice virtue signal
>>
>>87382298
Oh no, I can no longer buy inferior crap that falls apart in the parking lot, and would not anyway because I already buy American.Also I'm pretty sure the cost of shipping something across the Pacific is somewhat greater than free.
>>
>>87385557
>be American
>help old lady up
>get sued
Same shit.
>>
>>87386032
Actually it is free for low-value goods under 2kg
>>
>>87385958
Because we're not allowed to criticise the chosen in Americuck.
>>
>>87385374
China is literally hell on earth and their people are insufferable faggots who live miserable phony lives devoid of meaning or happiness and feel nothing but greed and materialism

t. Worker at a mom and pop Chinese restaurant
>>
>>87385998

Like I said, *almost* exclusively.
>>
>>87386116
>China is literally hell on earth and their people are insufferable faggots who live miserable phony lives devoid of meaning or happiness and feel nothing but greed and materialism
Sounds like American suburbia.
>>
>>87386032
>buy American
>falls apart 1 week later than Chinkshit
>$$ return shipping
>$$$extra warranty
>$$$$ shipping insurance
>$$$$$$ labor costs
>$$$$$$$$ tips
Get it back and it's still broken.
>>
>>87382906
It is you dumbass, murrikan font fight in their own continent, what would you know?

Fuckimg cunt.
>>
>>87386014
That's Portugal, not chinkland
>>
>>87382108
>when your movie is so shit, and pure anglo propaganda that anons worldwide band together to defend the Chinese Communist Regime
>>
>>87386138
Yes and that lifestyle is the envy of every starry eyed chink and try to emulate it in the most insufferable way, who are most likely just 1 generation away from being uneducated dirt farmers

Chinks are absolute shit, but I like the Chinese couple I work for. The guy is a good dude.
>>
>>87382298
Shit was pretty damn cheap back in the 50s too, and that was long before outsourcing was a thing. Why the fuck should the government look out for multinationals' bottom line instead of the population as a whole? Regardless, automation will soon put most people out of work. White collar included. Which will be hilarious because Cletus the mechanic will have his job while Stacy the lawyer will be obselete
>>
>>87386127
They basically got btfo by some jungle gooks
>>
>>87386315
So did burgers
And the french
>>
>>87386344
The chinks lost a conventional war in Vietnam, not a guerrilla one. America lost Vietnam back home, not on the battlefield.
>>
>>87386381
Yo I was held back senpai. I cud of kicked his ass if I ain't held bak no mo.
War is fought on and off the battlefield nigga. The US lost the propaganda war and got subverted by communists.
>>
File: ruh oh ris not good.webm (2MB, 468x434px) Image search: [Google]
ruh oh ris not good.webm
2MB, 468x434px
>>87385557
china scary
>>
>>87386277

It'll be interesting to see all of the out-of-shape data farmers and cubicle jockeys being forced to integrate with blue collar workers doing manual labor, once software is able to fill out spreadsheets and documentation in their place.

Then again, fuck, maybe we'll all just become waiters or something. Until robotics takes that away too, at least.
>>
>>87386432
Yes, the US got subverted by commie kikes. But the Chinks got btfo by the vietnamese on the battlefield. This thread is about chinks acting like they're tough.
>>
>>87386275
>Yes and that lifestyle is the envy of every starry eyed chink and try to emulate it in the most insufferable way
Eh I think of worse aspirations. Indians literally want to enslave whites.

https://youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
>>87382108
Are we 100% sure that the Chinese have higher IQs than all other races?
>>
>>87386452
>Then again, fuck, maybe we'll all just become waiters or something. Until robotics takes that away too, at least.

That will happen first.
>>
>>87382108
>"DUNKIRK HAS NO CHINESE VALUES"

GOD DAMNED RIGHT

SINK THE CHINKS #1 ENEMY OF USA
>>
File: chinese-tourists.jpg (173KB, 1132x598px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-tourists.jpg
173KB, 1132x598px
wtf, literally THE defining moment in Chinese Communist Party history is a long, painful retreat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_March

Chinks are fucking retards, as usual
>>
>>87382108
I'm not sure what's worst, ((((Hollywood)))), or a massive commie state that is currently lowering the standard of living of over 1 billion people and even controlling what they should watch or not.

This is something we don't think about often, but what China is, is basically a USSR that has never collapsed. It's a dozen different cultures lumped together and forced to be a country by communist maniacs, and it's the reason why their wages are so low despite having such a high IQ. Billions of people living in misery over their ideology. It's almost as bad as Hollywood putting niggers for my family to watch. Almost.
>>
File: 3256236.png (80KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
3256236.png
80KB, 700x566px
>>87383041
>>87383801
fuck off sand nigger
>>
File: quick change on the fry.webm (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
quick change on the fry.webm
2MB, 540x360px
based china
>>
>>87382611
>tfw my city beat smog levels world record last winter.this was so horrible, I though I was going to die
>>
File: 1500925806182.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500925806182.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>87385149
>>87385557
>>87386444
post the elevator video you nerds
>>
>>87382108
Did they think a historical film about European powers would conform to Chinese values?
>>
>>87386564
China is nothing like the USSR. They're hyper-capitalist, moreso than US, except the state absolutely oppresses everything else. They're also non-ideological, unlike the USSR. Their military power relative to the USSR at its peak is also substantially less

The people are soulless, parasitic monsters. They will swarm over themselves and everyone else like pitiless rats if it means an extra buck or crab leg.
>>
>>87386452
Look at all the self checkout machines. Humans as a means of interface are already obselete. Pretty soon you'll only need humans for all kinds of specialist services (not like data analysts, more like masseuses and such), top level decision making, bleeding edge R&D and for work where machines would still be difficult to implement from a physical standpoint (construction workers, mechanics, etc). General AI will make literally all jobs obselete.
>>
>>87386564

Considering that a majority of China's billion+ people were born solely to make China look tougher, with little to no regard for their actual well-being, I'd say that (((Hollywood))) is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>87386032
Dude all the major companies moved their factories to China.
>>
>>87386452
>>87386697

Crazy that a cartoon from the 1980's predicted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTgoRR3tbk
>>
>>87386690
>China is hyper-capitalist
Only an idiot would say that. In China the government owns a percentage of almost all industries. Unlikely most countries, their real state is almost entirely government developed as well. Their farmlands have land equality leasing policies, and farmers don't actually own land, the government does and leases to families equally. It's basically a commie clusterfuck.

>They're also non-ideological, unlike the USSR.
In China they print Mao on currencies. Chairman mao is their George Washington. Every politician has to say something against capitalism. The parties in China are branches of one big communist party that led the revolution. You know jack shit of what you are talking about.
>>
>>87386452
Thank God I'm an engineer, and I can't really be replaced by a machine
>>
File: Boston_tea_party.jpg (302KB, 1562x983px) Image search: [Google]
Boston_tea_party.jpg
302KB, 1562x983px
Why did the Brits throw a temper tantrum over some tea?
>>
>>87386874
Mao money is the ugliest money I ever seen. And because it's rather old, it also feels like shit.
They also have a literal palace with his face plastered on it in Beijing. It's surreal as shit.

>real estate
Ya, and that becomes a problem in the future because people only own their stuff for 70 years. After that, property is back in the government's hands.
>>
>>87382108
Anglo cowards btfo
>>
>>87386880
You can be. Whether it will happen within your working lifetime depends on what kind of engineer you are. Run of the mill codemonkeys will be the first to go. Mech is nearing obsolescence in general as their favourite tool, solidworks, is taking over more and more of what used to be their tasks. Electrical I assume is similarly on the ropes.
>>
>>87386880

Yeah, you're lucky. I feel bad for most people though, shit's gonna get ugly really quick.
>>
>>87385347
Still not good enough to live on.
>>
>>87387136
Nigger, engineers are not much safer than anybody else. We won't be outright replaced, but we'll give up most of our current jobs to AIs. So it really depends on what kind of engineering work you do.
>>
>>87386690
>They're hyper-capitalist
But that's what will sustain them where the Soviets collapsed.
>>
File: 1502678521235.png (837KB, 1430x801px) Image search: [Google]
1502678521235.png
837KB, 1430x801px
>>87386617
t. r/the_donald kike
>>
>>87387194

True. I think it comes down to employers and how greedy they want to be, which, historically speaking, is pretty goddamn greedy.
>>
>>87386618
Is that a boy (female)?
>>
>>87384622
That's 4chan.com you fucking retard.
>>
>>87382170
indeed. all nationalisms are corny (muh murican values etc) but they are particularly laughable the way they try to micro manage the mind of their people with vague lashes of micro aggressions.
>>
>>87382847
You're an infant. The guns at singapore were designed to stop ships. How many ships have you seen sailing down the fucking Malaysian peninsula? Percival lost but he wasn't incompetent.
>>
>>87387234
It's not greed you dumb commie, it's survival. Those who don't automate will simply be left in the dust by those who do. Legislation won't help much either, because the nations that allow automation will similarly outcompete others.
>>
>>87382108
>Chinese hero overcomes Western baddies

holllywood should drop cape shit and go all in in racist "patriotic" cinema. make china a racist caricature and kick the shit out of it for laughs on the silver screen.
>>
>>87387302

Chill out, homeboy. No company wants to be the first to completely abandon the human element of its workforce, but it will happen eventually.

But what happens when automation completely takes over? Will everything become free? Will rent go away? How can people pay for stuff if there's no more jobs?
>>
File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>87387220
>in the future, the rules of logic change and game theory ceases to apply
I love how you retards shit on the christcucks all the time for blindly following a holy book, but then turn around and accept Marx's baseless socioeconomic model without question
>>
>>87387319

Give it a few years. We did it to Russia in the 80's. America has always defined itself by who its enemies are. Right now, China is just too important to our economy so we can't piss them off just yet. But now that China has stuff like Wolf Warrior 2 obliterating the box office and proving that they don't need our business, it's just a matter of time before the ties are cut.
>>
>>87387369
>But what happens when automation completely takes over
That's the quadrillion dollar question, my dude
>>
>>87386050
Umm, no?
>>
>>87386521
>Indians literally want to enslave whites
I wouldn't say that but India has a strong self-hate culture.
>>
>>87386017
>4chan
>one of the most degenerate places on the internet
Not even close.
>>
File: 1494226106608.jpg (464KB, 3365x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1494226106608.jpg
464KB, 3365x1503px
>>87387390
thoughts?
i've been working on this
>>
>>87386618
Chinese aren't openly sexual like Americans but I bet you there were 10+ erect cocks on that trains.
>>
>>87387612
Cluttered as fuck, what the hell's going on in that pic anyway?
>>
>>87387612
>hahaha these crazy rightwingers with their crazy rightwinger conspiracy theories
The truth is literally plastered all over the internet in no uncertain terms, but you still refuse to even entertain the possibility that jews might be behind something. The human brain is such an incredibly strange thing.
>>
File: 1493779034255.jpg (76KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493779034255.jpg
76KB, 850x400px
>>87387860
fuck off kike
>>
>>87387960
That pic is unironically true, faggot.
>>
File: Warrr.png (28KB, 450x552px) Image search: [Google]
Warrr.png
28KB, 450x552px
>>87388108
That's why I posted it faggot
>>
>>87382313
>Chinese peasants are possibly the most pleb film audience in the world.
truth
>>
>>87387860
Why do people keep saying jews are a race. They're just religious people. Muslims or christians don't have their own races either.
They look the same as anyone else as well. "big noses" is also jus a trait of arabians throughout the well, just like red curly hair is.
>>
>>87382108
This is true. Dunkirk has a disconcerting lack of constant smoking and spitting.

>>87383144
Sounds like a good edit. Are internet up to it? Why not let every film be a subject for a China edit?

>>87382595
This! Their looting of natural resources from Africa can't stand.

>>87383876
Such as the first sino-japanese war when the chinese navy was underfunded because Empress Dowager Chixi had embezzled funds from it?

>>87384233
>what is time preference
If you can't get it, then you will never be free.

>>87384875
>muh CIA
The constant excuse for failures
>muh Gene Sharp
So? If someting works, then it will be used. And just because he was in Beijing, doesn't mean that he masterminded anything.
>>
>>87386032
>buy american
lol

fucking retarded redneck. the chinks dont design the product they just put it together
>>
>>87382108
>chinese values

kek
>>
>>87385557
China's got this kooky law. Which is why that shit happens. The law is, if you interact with an injured person, like, try to help them, IF THEY SURVIVE, you owe them. You pay for all their medical bills and shit.

So they just walk by, and let the EMTs and cops handle it. The fact that they do not handle it is a different problem.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.