[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this movie good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 8mile1.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8mile1.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
is this movie good?
>>
actually, yes.

Eminem is a competent actor.
>>
>>87373677
Not really but in comparison to other rappers who take movie roles, he's decent.
>>
>>87373677
>Eminem is a competent actor.

Is it really "acting" when you are literally playing yourself?
>>
KNEES WEAK
>>
>>87373876
,ARMS ARE HEAVY
>>
ffs I accidentally downloaded green mile
>>
File: read in my voice.jpg (24KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
read in my voice.jpg
24KB, 620x387px
>>87373862
>Not really but in comparison to other rappers who take movie roles, he's decent.
by competent I mean he doesnt break the immersion or make you cringe, he's not good or great.

>Is it really "acting" when you are literally playing yourself?
Tom Cruise built a career doing it.

>Tom Cruise teams up with a ragtag bunch of Samurais , proclaiming only he could do it as he is gods gift to humanity in "The Last Samurai"
>Tom Cruise joins a secretive gay sex club and tries to hide it from Nicole Kidman in "Eyes Wide Shut"
>Tom Cruise overcompensates for his short stature by hanging outside of a plane, climbing a scyscraper and running the action hero run he paid 25 000 dollars to learn to replace the sexuality revealing camp skip he used to have in Mission Impossible"
>Tom Cruise almost comes out of the closet after a wild evening of volleyball at the beach in "Top Gun"

and at this point I realise this is probably not as funny as it is in my head...
>>
>>87374161
if it's "The Green Mile" then you're in for a really good movie, pretty much Shawnshank Redemption 2.
>>
THIS IS HOW A WHITE MAN RAPS
>>
>>87373566
It's ok but I think it helped inspire a generation of upper-class white kids to try to act like they've got Eminem's background and that's just annoying.

>>87374233
I chuckled at the Top Gun thing
>>
inb4 mom's spaghetti
>>
File: tom-cruise-1.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-1.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>87374233
Tom Cruise is GOAT
>>
>>87374309
Shawshank Redemption has considerally less Jesus and literal magic
>>
>>87374515
moms spaghetti
>>
>>87373566
It is if you have any interest at all in Eminem. He even gets cucked by the BBC so you know it's /tv/ approved.
>>
>>87374233
>Tom Cruise almost comes out of the closet after a wild evening of volleyball at the beach in "Top Gun"
to be fair, that scene was hot af
>>
>>87373566
You should watch it for a certain cameo by an actor banging eminems mom.
>>
If you like eminem its a good movie. If not you might still like it but why bother.
>>
>>87374798
No fuck off. You say "to be fair" when you want to add something to a post that alleviates the previous statement by adding a positive counterpoint to the point it presents
The guy who you quoted was talking about how Cruise played himself, the scene being hot has no possible relation to that
Just say "I'm gay so I enjoyed that scene" which is why you made this post in the first place you fucking faggot
>>
>>87374931
chill homo
>>
that video that point out how many times they ask for a ride was amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-eVnMCf0Bg
>>
If that final verse of the last battle rap didn't make you feel emotional you're dead inside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-hxfcklGs
>>
>>87375052
watching this in a packed theatre on a friday night full of drunk and stoned rowdy teenagers and early 20's was fucking amazzing
>>
Eminem is a great comedic actor, really wasted his talent being a rapper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw1AYwpHyKQ
>>
I'm watching the movie so I'm gonna bump the thread so it's still alive when I'm done
>>
THAT'S A PRIVATE SCHOOL
>>
just finished it

I think it was ok
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.