[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Erin Burnett and her body of work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What are your thoughts on Erin Burnett and her body of work?
>>
I'd like to put my penis in her mouth and wiggle it around a little
>>
She was kino before she got her show at cnn and started squirting out babies.
>>
File: e834d6f3ed5d4e7ff9bec1ca1d81cf43.jpg (129KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
e834d6f3ed5d4e7ff9bec1ca1d81cf43.jpg
129KB, 1600x900px
What are some...adult actresses... that look like Erin?
>>
She used to have an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

She's given up on her career after she had her baby.
>>
File: giv milkies.png (1MB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv milkies.png
1MB, 778x512px
mommy please
>>
>>87373274
Yep!
>>
>>87373158
>and her body of work
It expanded greatly after Trump's election win
>>
post either her butt or her more attractive blonde counter part
>>
File: erin-burnett.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
erin-burnett.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>87373274
This. She was a 10/10 when she first moved to CNN. Then she had a baby and grew boobs, and she shouldve stopped there and she wouldve stayed perfect in addition to her bigger boobs. But then she got pregnant again. And again. And again. Shes probably pregnant right now or in the process of getting pregnant. She wrecked herself. Pic related was Erin at her peak before she became a worthless baby factory
>>
>>87373897
> I hate the white race and want it to die
Gotta breed, r tard
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1600x900px
erin is so juicy. I want to impregnate her
>>
>>87373897

can you really blame her hubby for nutting inside her as often as he can though
>>
>>87373954
>implying the children of Erin and her ((Wall Street Financer)) husband will be anything but brainwashed libcucks
>>
>>87374067
Yeh, y make rich successful white peeple, rite?

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x303px
>>87373897

sorry anon but some women are just made for breeding
>>
kek isnt this the dumb bitch with the primetime show. CNN hired her cuz she was a hot piece of ass, but her ratings were literaly cancer so they tried to buyout her spot but she refused unless they paid her a ridicuolous amount of money. Thats the only reason she still has her show for a few more years before time runs out
>>
>>87373897
>having more than 2 kids
This is why Trump won
>>
>>87373224
I'd like to fill her mouth with EZ Cheese while shes wearing a cop uniform.
>>
She's like an actually pretty Alexandra Daddario
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.