[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Detective Season 3 was announced today. >The next installment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMGP8526-web.jpg (311KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP8526-web.jpg
311KB, 1200x800px
True Detective Season 3 was announced today.

>The next installment of True Detective tells the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks, and a mystery that deepens over decades and plays out in three separate time periods.”
>Mahershala Ali is confirmed to be playing the lead role of Wayne Hays, a state police detective from Northwest Arkansas.
>Mahershala Ali

*does drive-by and murders rival gang members and toddler who was playing in the park and caught a stray yo*
OOGA
*notices a newspaper lying on the pavement next to the body
BOOGA
*goes to pick up newspaper to wipe away blood splatter on his face*
NIGGA NOOGA BIX NOOD
*catches a glimpse of the jobs section in the newspaper, sees a vacancy for state police detective. no experienced required. african-americans only. no rejections we need to meet our diversity quota first come first server any nigga welcome yo"
AYYYOOOO HOL UP
*walks to police station with gun still in hand*
EY YO HOL UP
*asks receptionist about detective job*
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
*becomes le based Shaft detective man*
SO U BE SAYIN
*uses 70 IQ African Savanah Instincts to smell for clues*
YO HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*arrests the killer solves the mystery
WE WUZ
*given president medal of freedom*
SOME FINNA KINDA
*starts chimping out whilst having medal put on chest by the President*
POHHHHHLEEECE DETECTIVE N SHIT?
>>
File: 1486616228292s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486616228292s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>87369642
>>The next installment of True Detective tells the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks,

Ozark ripoff coming through!
>>
You're retarded OP, all you did was embarrass yourself.
>>
>>87369642
Dude won an acting Oscar, he gets immunity for any nigness
>>
cringe
>>
>>87369642
I'm not in love with the casting decision, but in all fairness Mahershala is actually a decent actor. What I'm most excited for is the location - my family has a boat on Beaver Lake in NW Arkansas and we go there frequently. I was actually in Bentonville and Rogers just a couple weekends ago. Hopefully they will actually film the series there, it would be cool to see familiar spots in a True Detective episode.
>>
>>87371728
Anything freaky happen over there? Mysterious cults, ritualistic murders, cover ups, or stuff like that?
>>
>>87371728
See i think the guy can act too, but its ozark man. Black people dont belong there. There will be a lot of "oh my nig fuck white ppl i wanna get their women BLACKED" moments and you know it.
>>
>>87371842
Pizzalatte is not that sort of hack
>>
>>87371895
I dont know about that, it's a miracle he got hbo on board for a season 3, considering how everyone treated season 2.

But still i'm hopeful, i think pizza can make good stuff. If he can create Rust out of McConaughey maybe he can create a good character from this guy too. They need a white male side cop though. Some people wouldn't even talk to a single black male around that area
>>
>>87371783
Not that I know of. My grandparents spend way more time there than I do, I could ask them. The only thing I can think of is the hillbillies - some of the really rough ones give a Deliverance vibe.
>>87371842
Yeah, you're probably right. Even if they don't make Mahershala a vindictive character, you know they will go full white guilt with all the redneck guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.