[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, it was fucking shit right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2514.jpg (29KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2514.jpg
29KB, 768x433px
Now that the dust has settled, it was fucking shit right?
>>
>>87366541
The finale was yes. Only because it was painfully obvious Nora was lying, and we got absolutely nothing from the finale. Episode 7 was a better finale.
>>
It was amazing, op is a fag pleb
>>
Fr though I tried to watch the first two episodes and it was extremely boring and felt like bad network TV, should I keep on..
>>
>>87369173
yes
>>
Finale sucked but the journey getting there was incredible
>>
>>87370995
Basically this, things ramp really well till the last few episodes.
If they really wanted to have some closure I'd have liked to have seen a darker twist in the finale.
>>
>>87366541
pleb
>>
Gay homo

The Leftovers is gold.

Solid GOLD.
>>
>>87366541
Loved the first season, 2nd was kind of up and down for me but the last episodes were great and episode 10 would have been a perfect end for the series.

3 was pretty fun but a lot of it felt derivative of things from previous seasons. The Kevin Sr episode felt like a lesser version of what Matt went through to re-enter Miracle. I liked the finale at the time but now that I just finished Twin Peaks it's utter shit in comparison: it doesn't really have any ambiguity, there's no real reason to think about it for more than 5 mins and it overall felt like they wanted to something unusual.

I read that Lindelof wanted to do a memorable finale to complete with Breaking Bad, but it seemed like they just came up with a contrived plot device to split Nora and Kevin up for decades.I really hate that she contacted Laurie after not going through with the transportation, because she barely seemed to have a connection with her. Just because she was a psychiatrist we're meant to believe Nora isn't ashamed enough to tell her what happened because she knows she won't tell anyone? Fuck off

One of the problems I had with the final season was everything felt a little too convenient. Tommy somehow becomes a cop, Laurie marries the black guy and then take up the job that another guy had contacted missing family members.
>>
*the fucking shit

The finale was nearly perfect. It was never about Why, it was about the aftermath.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.