[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies women will never be able to understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: dunkirk.jpg (148KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk.jpg
148KB, 1200x1200px
ITT: Movies women will never be able to understand
>>
Right because women have never fought in war before, right?

You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity.
>>
File: 1500862456321.jpg (10KB, 261x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500862456321.jpg
10KB, 261x202px
>>87365999
i honestly can't tell when i'm being rused or not
>>
arlgiht, i'm a girl and i'm SICK of this stupid fucking meme

yeah we don't understand, so the fuck WHAT! these stupid "brave" me should've just surrendered, i mean what difference does it make what could the germans possibly do to them other than a few years in prison and a bit of pride lost.

i know if i was a woman i would just let the germans come in and negotiate a peaceful transition of power like a civilized human being. violence never solved anything and this way i would be sure to keep the upper hand rather than pointlessly fighting to the last (wo)man.
>>
File: 1400352751165.png (11KB, 424x417px) Image search: [Google]
1400352751165.png
11KB, 424x417px
>>87365999
>>87366039
>>
>>87365999
women dont function in the infantry
>>
I just watched it at the cinema with dad and sis (I didn't get to bring any friends) and my sister is still complaining that THardy is stupid for not shooting himself at the end instead of facing the germans. For me his descent in the end and then capture was the most powerful part of the movie, it was a greatly inspiring masculinity in my eyes. Really big scene. He saved the day and was cheered on by his countrymen, knowing he was probably about to die. But he landed the plane with survivors, started a fire, to then face the germans instead of taking the wanker way out.

She also hates the movie because it had too many people in it "it should just focus on one story", my argument against the use of a single linear plotline like in normal movies was that you cant properly convey the many stories on a battlefield by only showing the perspective of a single group. She didn't want to discuss the movie with me then so I respected that and stopped talking, or she would've gotten mad
>>
File: Selleck Innocent Man.jpg (74KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
Selleck Innocent Man.jpg
74KB, 400x562px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.