[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how bad will this be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: img01.jpg (341KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
img01.jpg
341KB, 1600x850px
So how bad will this be?
>>
Like the worst of BvS and Avengers combined
>>
Nice loaded question fuckface, no wonder people think there's a conspiracy against the DCEU, because of cunts like you, then we have to suffer a bunch of reeing abotu mouseshills and marvlels and whatever other retarded shit slinging.

Fuck you, faggot.
>>
It'll probably be fine. Not great, not shit, a one and done fine.
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (46KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
46KB, 387x580px
>>87365561
>>
They should just make it about Wonder Woman
>>
>>87365561

I don't know but the shitposting will be glorious whatever
>>
>>87365561
>we need a black guy
>>
Wonder Woman just cucked Civil War domestically though
>>
>>87365929
Nobody said CW was any good, calm down.
>>
Worse than Age of Ultron, but better than X-Men: The Last Stand
>>
>>87365902
cyborg was always black in the source material you clueless idiot
>>
>>87365967
so, it's kino then?
>>
>>87365929
wrong thread, bot
>>
>>87365561
they gonna praise Gal performance and rail movie for making it grim and putting WW role at minimum, overshadowed by Batman. There gonna be lot of feminazist butthurt and shitload comparations to WW itself.
>>
Justice leauge is gonna be awesome
>>
>>87366045
>they gonna praise Gal performance

even though it's going to be even shittier than the last time
>>
>>87366045
Justice league is gonna be bad ass
>>
>>87366045

Wonder Woman and Batman are co-leaders of the film and almost a couple. There are scenes with Wonder Woman saving Batman, AGAIN, scenes with Batman saving Wonder Woman, scenes with them bickering like an old couple, and even a scene where Batman is dying and Wonder Woman goes apeshit on the enemies.

The movie is basically Batman and Wonder Woman, and these others guys as well.
>>
>>87365902
cyborg has been black since his creation 37 years ago
>>
>Literal abomination of a movie that's made between Snyder and Whedon
I'm predicting 30-40% with the consensus praising Gal Gadot and Whedon's attempts to fix the movie
>>
I'm probably going to drop out of /tv/ for November and December. There's a few big movies coming out that /tv/ is just going to hate. This place will be filled with more shit posting and rage than ever before.
>>
>>87366114
I'm betting Wonder Woman was actually underused, at least before the reshoots
>>
>>87365929
Literally what does that have to do with a Justice League thread?
>>
>>87366114

Do you think there will be a scene where Wonder Woman will say to Batman that she's damaged just like him because she is barren for being a magical being?
>>
>>87366208

Probably. Reports said Ben and Gal were the ones who had the most reshoots. It will be fun to see which are the reshooted scenes by looking at Ben's bloated face.
>>
>>87366045
don't forget they'll bitch about whedon sexualizing gadot too much at the same time.
>>
I am gonna see this movie in IMAX and buy this JL-themed special metal popcorn bucket with a figurine on top
>>
>>87366271
How could he accomplish that feat
>>
>>87366252
Whenever there is too much weight gain they'll just reshoot all the scenes.

kinda like how they had to reshoot all of olivia munn's scenes in her last movie because she forgot some of her bone mass in korea.
>>
File: NoUnderwear.png (2MB, 1905x903px) Image search: [Google]
NoUnderwear.png
2MB, 1905x903px
>>87366294
>>
>>87365634
Different poster here, actually no. I grew up loving the justice league animated series, even unlimited was cool. But this looks like garbage. I was they could scrap cavill as superman and undo the aesthetic atrocities we are now committed to. It's all wrong and so, so devoid of charm. Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>87366331
ah, using a stunt double... yeah, that works
>>
File: 1488988747966.jpg (124KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1488988747966.jpg
124KB, 1200x630px
So it seems Arnold has a small cameo as Zeus in the movie.
>>
>>87366410
you tards said that before WW too
just shut the fuck up
>>
>>87366375
also body-double with floaty CGI face technology
>>
I really tried to like Gal Gadot, but can't. Anyone else?
>>
>>87366422

Because they were filming back to back.
>>
>>87366469
step 1. be jew
>>
>>87365991
>>87366128
>picking cyborg over green lantern, arrow, etc
>we need a black guy
>>
>>87366469
why even try
>>
>>87366469
shes not a sex symbol, if that's what you're wondering. She basically exists to make women feel better about themselves.
>>
>>87366577
>make women feel better about themselves.
How?
>>
>>87366128
>>87365991
>being this dumb
>>
>>87365561
I just wanna ride Momoa's cock
>>
>>87366311

You can see the difference between the original shots and the reshoots in the trailer. Clue: Ben bloated face from all the alcoohol consumption.
>>
File: YAAASSS.jpg (49KB, 365x554px) Image search: [Google]
YAAASSS.jpg
49KB, 365x554px
>>87366600
>>
>>87366600
By being ugly.
>>
>>87366670
2/10 would not bang
>>
it could be good
>snyder's scraps with joss whedon's humor
alright maybe not
>>
>>87366631
wouldn't be the first time a scene from the trailer wasn't in the movie.
>>
>>87366644

To be honest, Gal's idea of feminism is very different. Is basically to be prim and proper, take care of your husband, have babies and such.
>>
>>87366692
Its the fat disgusting numales who whiteknight celebrities on the internet
>>
>>87365561
from the reports of the first cut being a mess
to the rewrites
reshoots
and then whedon coming in to rewrite/reshoot
it's pretty much a whole new movie.

this will be our generations superman II (the lester/whedon theatrical cut and then later on when the dvd/bluray comes out there will be a snyder cut - much like donner cut of superman II)

what bay did to tr fans (dividing them)
this will divide dc fans. those praising the snyder dark/deep dcu and those praising the whedon bright/quips dcu.
>>
>>87366762
not whiteknighting at all, hate all superhero films, but that's an easily above average looking woman with a nice body
>>
>>87366611
care to explain instead of just shitposting and baiting (You)s?
>>
>>87366565
cyborg is a core JLA member as hes the intel/command centre guy, taking over from martian manhunter after his death.
having another field hero doesnt make sense
>>
>>87366801

A Snyder's cut is all but guaranteed since he's coming back to finish post-production.
>>
>>87366808
its like birds and bushes. An 7 you can touch (or see naked) is worth two you can't. Needs to be high 9s to be considered notable on screen.
>>
>>87366921
cyborg was never a core member (only recently with the new 52/reboot) did they actually make him a founding member (this was to coincide with dc making a film universe and wanting a person of color to be a founding member)
>>
>>87366952
so no reason to see this in theaters then. thanks for the info, i'll pass it around!
>>
>>87367166
>(this was to coincide with dc making a film universe and wanting a person of color to be a founding member)

No, it was because Geoff Johns was afraid that Hal Jordan, the white Green Lantern from that stupid movie, which he's a fan of, would be replaced in the reboot by John Stewart thanks to the old cartoons popularity. The reboot was supposed to inject a daring new shift to comics, so they couldn't have a JL team with an all white membership. So to keep Hal on the team he took Martian Manhunter out and replaced him with Cyborg. This way Cyborg could be the new daring token character and Hal would be saved.
>>
>>87367217
no reason to see it at all desu senpai
>>
>>87367141
I actually agree, for a shit superhero film it needs a stupidly hot chick or else it isn't worth watching
>>
>>87366719
Based Jewess.
>>
>>87366216

Yes, after being threatened with rape.
>>
>>87367332
>stupidly hot chick
and they alienate female audiences. So never ever again.
>>
>>87367296
so is geoff the kevin feige of the dcu in terms of the overall movieverse?
and wants to keep hal jordan in his pocket safe and sound so he can appear in future dcu movie(s)?
>>
>>87367615
they don't though their core audience will stay no matter what, because you're supposed to watch it
>>
>>87367772

He wrote Flashpoint, which was the Flash story used to reboot the comics in 2011. He was a producer in the Flash show, which used the origin he wrote for Flash and that revolved around the Flashpoint plot. Now the first Flash movie is also based on Flashpoint. Not to mention that the shitty new animated movies started with an adaptation of Flashpoint and adapted most of the other new shitty JL stories he wrote after the comics reboot.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.