[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS ANON, GREEN HAIR, HIGH MAINTENANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3174.jpg (140KB, 907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
140KB, 907x1075px
Don't you want to leave your loyal asian girlfriend for a mysterious roastie like me? Oh, also can I borrow your car and some money? Pls beat up my ex's k thanks (We're never going to sleep together)
>>
File: pepette.jpg (16KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
pepette.jpg
16KB, 236x251px
Girls with colored hair are a warning sign, stay the fuck away
>>
YOU COULD COUNT THE NUMBER OF CHEMICAL ABORTIONS I'VE HAD WITH TWO HANDS

MY TATTOOS ARE A REMINDER THAT I'M THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE

I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE
>>
>>87359891
>I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE

UNLESS YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP THEN HARASS THESE PEOPLE
>>
File: iwuld.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iwuld.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, Drake, DOOM, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to /pol/
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew
>>
This is a great Television & Film.
>>
>>87359810
they've been multiplying though, in recent months.
>see some old grandma with bright purple hair in the market
>>
File: 1458054316413.jpg (49KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1458054316413.jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>87359971
that filename
>>
>>87359810
>western females subconsciously mimic aposematism of poisonous animals to signal their poisonous personalities
>men still go after them

Natural selection at it's finest
>>
>>87359976
This is film related, movies keep pushing the meme that women like this are unique and irresistible and I have no clue what numale demographic they think they're appealing to.
>>
File: 1502244048854.gif (2MB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1502244048854.gif
2MB, 374x354px
>>87360043
Holy shit do you live in Murietta? That could be my grandma, she's a nutjob.
>>
>>87360077
>it's
culture also matters
>>
>>87360302
>points out grammar while refusing to punctuate and capitalize

What did she mean by this?
>>
I find it funny that people continue to use Eternal Sunshine as an example of the MPDG trope despite the fact that the film completely deconstructs it.
>>
>>87360402
because every normie that saw the film missed the point, much like how people think rick from rick and morty is supposed to be a satire and not somebody to emulate
>>
>>87360375
>punctuate and capitalize on 4chan
what are you? a psycho?
>>
>>87360402
Yep, even scott pilgrim was supposed to deconstruct it. I think the actual MPDG stuff is just too subtle without blatantly setting things up for that deconstruction.
>>
>>87360402
Why does MPDG even exist? I've never heard of some vibrant, hyperactive, constantly happy girl trying to improve some dull depressed guy's life.
>>
>>87359971
girls who like like that don't give 2 shits about Sports, or even know about MF DOOM.
>>
>>87360483
thn dnt piont owt grammer
>>
>>87360511

The MPDG trope exists because depressed writers wish those women existed.

I'm not even criticizing, I wish they did too.
>>
>>87359810
Fucking this
I fell for it and got stalked for a month after not returning a phone call
>>
>>87360511
In basically every played straight version the colored hair warning signs aren't there.
> http://film.avclub.com/wild-things-16-films-featuring-manic-pixie-dream-girls-1798214617

>>87360621
They're an excuse for why the writers didn't do anything with their lives because one woman would change their lives and motivate them to do shit magically.
>>
File: belike.jpg (132KB, 1071x756px) Image search: [Google]
belike.jpg
132KB, 1071x756px
>>87359971
I love posts like this.
>>
>>87359971
Literally me
>>
>>87360546
my sister is like that
>>
>>87359971
How come these people are so numerous online but I never meet them irl?
>>
>>87360870
where do you live
>>
>>87360681

Disagree with your pessimistic view of it. I think it's writers clinging to some vestige of romanticism in the post-modern era.

The idea that there is someone out there who perfectly complements you, and being with together makes you both better than the sum of your parts is a lovely idea, even if it is never borne out in reality.

Ultimately though, if that person were to exist for depressed writers, I think she would be a bit more of an authoritarian than a free-spirit. Someone who imposes structure on their largely structureless lives. But that idea isn't quite as sexy, I think.
>>
>>87360966
>But that idea isn't quite as sexy, I think.

Worked pretty well in Prison School
>>
>>87360870
they only exist in measurable numbers in coastal city areas, ie SoCal, NY, Seattle etc.

they just use social media to make a lot of noise
>>
>>87360870
I see them goddamn everywhere in my city and campus.
You might think some of them look cute in pictures but in reality, they always have some awful permanent coffee breath and brittle hair from the dye.
>>
>>87361151
>awful permanent coffee breath

Combo coffee and cigarette breath.
>>
>>87359810
desu thanks for reminding me of this today /tv/
a friend of a friend has been giving me the eyes lately when we all hang out lately and she has green hair
lucky for me my beta-ness would have saved me from anything happening anyway
>>
>>87359971
>Flying Lotus
They're actually good though...
>>
>>87359752
>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

would be a 10/10 movie without Kirsten Dunst's characters actions near the end of the movie.
>>
>>87360966
>>87361097
I saw mentioned somewhere that the dead wife is a MPDG and the setup for the film is post-original-story there. Not a bad view at all.

I'm always going to be pessimistic about lazy writers and other shitters on imageboards but characters do need motivations and hormones are cheap.
>>
>>87360945
UK, brighton. Most left wing city in the UK. I see people that dress like that and everyone is liberal but I've never met someone with these hardcore SJW opinions.
>>
>>87361286
>they're
>>
>>87361336
>UK
well there you go, it's a distinctly americanized copypasta
>>
>>87360870
college. university. campus.
>>
>>87361336
I live in Austin Texas and I've met a lot of literal parodies. I've literally had these kind of people come up to me (a spic) and tell me how oppressed I am, apologize to me for trump and tell me how they'll fix things. Total strangers.
>>
>>87359971

It's strange to me that this now is an accurate satire. I used to be like that 8 years ago. Same bands and everything.
>>
>>87360775
This entire meme of speaking broken english like a fucking nig nog so that you sound "real" or whatever needs to die, yesterday.
>>
>>87361104
i live in nyc and i've yet to run into a super sjw type. not saying they don't exist here but i find it odd that i haven't yet.
>>
>>87361536
That sounds awfully annoying.
>>
>>87361591
NYU has some lite-SJW types, but most don't go to schools like that and most Jews don't entirely fall for that garbage

try Bard up in Poughkeepsie though; fucking parodies all
>>
>>87359971
>that mug
>men
>crying
Kek. Shows what you know. We just bottle our wussy emotions up until we snap and run over a black guy or a mailbox or whatever.
>>
>>87361484
But thing is I see British people doing this on the internet.
>>
>>87361566
Tell that to the BBC...
>Di UN bin call emergency meeting because North Korea refuse to listen to world leaders - dem do stubborn-head, fire their latest and most powerful nuclear bomb on Sunday 3 September, sotay China feel di shake-shake of dis bomb.
>>
>>87360402

There have been more films deconstructing the MPDG archetype than there have been actually setting the archetype.
>>
>>87361336
>UK, brighton
That's basically a spanish colony, you'd know the spanish version of this. It's not as bad
>>
Why do people hate MPDG when it's male wish fulfilment in the same way as you see in rom-coms perfect male specimens?

Or is it just some feminism bullshit.
>>
>>87359810
What if it's a natural color and they just prefer brown hair to dirty blonde?
>>
>>87360292
>Murietta anon
Temecula's full, pls don't move here.
>>
>>87361825
It's called pidgin, and it's quite distinct from English. It's just as self-consistent and rule-based.

The BBC provides coverage targeting readers in many former commonwealth countries, including Nigeria, where the pidgin in your image is widely spoken.
>>
>>87361825
Pidgin is the dialect of Nigeria.
>>
>>87359971
This is so accurate that I got angry reading it
>>
>>87359752
Literally two movies.
>>
>>87362507
It's just some bastardized form of English, anon.
>>
File: adf.jpg (119KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
119KB, 425x282px
>>87359971

>tfw you don't know what half this shit means
>>
>>87360511

mpdg are just 20 something year olds that have "depression" and were put on prozac or some kind of upper and abuse it. Or they're bi-polar. Either way, mental illness.
>>
>>87362841
No, you have misunderstood. MPDG is not a character trope it's a multicharacter plot trope.
>>
>>87359971
Haven't seen this in a minute. If you ever want to trigger /nu/ just drop this in a thread and watch them go.
>>
>>87362674
That may be, but it's the official language of Nigeria.
>>
>>87360483
>grammer Nazis are people btfod, that have no logical response

JUST
>>
>>87361566

nigs are the original hipsters, or rather, whites made them the original hipsters back in 50s onwards. White people who felt no connection or culture with their own race and hung out with nigs decided that they were cooler due to their foreign/other-ness.
>>
>>87362593

I thought they spoke french, not bix nood?
>>
>>87363134

why would nigeria speak french? they were a british colony
>>
>>87360511
MPDGs are the nurturing aspects of a mother coupled with the capriciousness of a child. They are wish fulfillment created by writers meant to project their desire to have a mother figure that will "fix" their problems, as well as someone who will break them out of their midlife malaise and bring back to a place of childish wonder and excitement.
>>
>>87363134
>Nigeria
>French

Dumbass of the day award goes to...
>>
>>87363085
> /pol

I think those holographic Oakley sunglasses might be cutting the circulation off to your eyes, due to the fatness of your head, this is tv.
>>
>>87362476
Natural colors are fine dummy. Only beware of red, these are dangerous too sometimes.
>>
>>87359971
more often than not people like these lead pathetic as fuck lives so i try not to give a shit. i know that the universe shits on them harder than i ever could.
>>
File: isleep.jpg (20KB, 285x255px) Image search: [Google]
isleep.jpg
20KB, 285x255px
>>87359752
>women with hair that isnt brunette or black
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.