[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*makes exaggerated facial expression* Brilliant!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

*makes exaggerated facial expression*
Brilliant!
>>
>>87358746
*makes shit post for (you)s

Brilliant!
>>
>>87358746
Those were crazy nineties, just right for weirdos like Jim.
>>
People realized ages ago that he's a hack one trick pony. That's basically why his career died.
>>
>(((theyre))) on to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnsJqxEMZYw
>>
>>87359362
not gunna lie, that prolly fucked him up internally, prolly became super self conscious, like more than usual
>>
>>87359451
Poor bastard
>>
>>87359756
actors are fragile, trust, say friend, can i ask you a question, how was jerry lewis in his time, the same as carrey, energetically exaggerated comedic behavior, not say this is bad, i like it, its just a specific type, and everything is good in doses
>>
>>87358746

Go watch the old Max Headroom TV show. You'll see Jim got 90% of his act from Matt Frewer.
>>
>>87359856

you have a curious way of talking
>>
>>87359362
I never got the complaint with overacting/hamminess. It's far better than the other extreme of woodenness.
>>
>>87360108
thanks i think, u wanna answer the question though sir
>>
File: 1504280669931.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504280669931.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
Rewatched Ace Ventura recently. His silly expressions and movements schtick aged like milk. Made it almost impossible to watch.
>>
https://youtu.be/E3X7r40kS-w
>>
>>87360333
Watch the second movie, it works a lot better with it since they dropped the regular looking setting.
>>
>>87359362
I don't get it.

Is she being a bitch or is that in the script?
>>
>>87360545
She's making a joke autist
>>
>>87359362
anybody got sauce on the elevator titty lady?
>>
>>87360608
Autist?

Go fuck yourself honestly you stupid fuck
>>
>>87360333
I still laugh like a madman at Ace Ventura.

>If I'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer

Yeah his crazy acting style is very of it's time but he's the only one that could pull it off.
>>
>>87360333
thats the whole point though, hes a unique person, some people are even that unrealistic, its meant to be cartoonish
>>
>>87360212

oh i wasn't that guy so i'd just be reinforcing what you said. jim carrey is an overactor but i don't see it as a negative trait at all, it's exhausting to pull off and he has a proper knack for it. this guy's >>87359451 just being an asshole, i don't get the impression carrey's insecure about it at all since he can still do subtle-acting quite well.

his style's not really for me and i'm not fond of his movies but the talent is evident as is the fact he has a pretty good head on his shoulders.
>>
>>87360633
Yeah you have autism. What're you so mad about?
>>
>>87360633

he still answered your retarded answer

fucking rude
>>
>>87361363
how am i being an asshole for saying it could have made him insecure, the guy had full blown depression and ansty nature, alot of actors do due to their sensitive nature, i never said i dont like his work, i love his work, but thats irrelevant to what i said
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.