[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the high ground here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Who had the high ground here?
>>
Darth Maul had the high ground in Phantom Menace and Obi Wan just jumped over his ass and cut him in half.
>>
Obi-wan had to resort to moral high ground as spinning is a good trick and the hard counter to physical high ground.
>>
>>87358015
You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>87358015
From Obi-Wan's point of view, he had the high ground.
>>
>>87358027
>moral high ground
>not literal high ground

Damn that's some smart pottery
>>
>>87358098
i know this was made as a joke but when gravity means as little to you as it does to obi, this actually makes perfect sense
>>
File: 1475209453465.jpg (57KB, 909x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475209453465.jpg
57KB, 909x332px
It's over, obiwan, i have the high ground
>>
File: no high ground for you faggot.webm (3MB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
no high ground for you faggot.webm
3MB, 750x563px
>>87357970
>>
>>87359240
>Rosh
>Ever having the high ground
>>
why was obi wan so sure it was over just because he decided to stand in a certain place
>>
you dont need gravitational potential when you got midochlorean potential .
>>
>>87359437
energy advantage , he would gain energy going towards anakin and anakin would have to spend energy to get to him.
>>
>>87359518
they don't obey the laws of physics
>>
File: giphy.gif (322KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
322KB, 500x355px
>>87357970
>"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
>>
>>87359546
of course they do. we just dont have the midochloreans force in our standard model because no one isolated them in the lab on earth .

also saying something dosnt obay the laws of physics is a logic error by definition , because anything that happens is defined as physics and if physics has laws everything follows them by definition . if you think theres some rule and something violates it it just means its not a physical law .

and im sure that in the canon midochlorians adhere to the energy mass equivalence and second law of thermodynamics.
>>
>>87358098

fromacertainpointofview
>>
>>87360583
acertainpointofview?
>>
>>87358015
from a certain point of view.

truth is, obi wan IS the high ground
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.