[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so terrified of someone from another website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
Why is this board so terrified of someone from another website posting here?
>>
>>87354830
because we're afraid to lose the high standard of discussion that we all strive to uphold
>>
>>87354830
Manchildren Virgin who are social outcasts and identify with this Website instead
>>
File: failed_abortion.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
failed_abortion.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
It's just another manifestation of the anti-intellectual alt right/neo-nazi trailer trash here. They too dumb to argue, so they spend all their time inventing new ways to discredit anything other people say using single words or phrases. It's a tactic closely associated with all anti-intellectual movements, with religion being a good mainstream example. Religions have always defended themselves with buzzwords rather than arguments (heretic, heathen, blasphemer, infidel, fedora being the modern version of these terms). The reason you only see human garbage like this in big circle jerks of idiots is that circle jerks are the only places this tactic works. If you call someone a "cuck" and there's 10 other people with 60 IQs to agree with you, it's very effective in silencing people smarter than you are. Going into a debate hall and calling everyone a "cuck" on the other hand will get you shut down by your superiors.

tl;dr /pol/
>>
because we were scared that the culture of the board would shift to the culture of that other website.
we were right, but it's too late now.
>>
because reddit is fucking gay
>>
>>87354926
>/tv/
>high standards
>>
>>87355002
this and only this redditors are the cancer that infest the internet
>>
Because "lurk more" used to be an actual thing.
>>
Just look at the state of this board
>>
>>87355105
The absolute or relative state?
>>
/tv/ sets a high bar for intellectualism and maturity that other sites can't match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro
>>
>>87354830
same reason i don't want poor and uncivilized foreigners in my country
>>
>>87354830
Because their website is shit thanks to their sense of humour and pretentiousness and we don't want /oursite/ to be the same. That should be understandable.

Why do you ask? Did we hit a nerve?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.