[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: South-park-season-20.jpg (238KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
South-park-season-20.jpg
238KB, 1440x960px
>8 days before new season
Predictions? I have a feeling it will involve Coon and Mysterion since the game is getting released in 5 weeks.
>>
File: 0307-kitty2a.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0307-kitty2a.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
meow
>>
>>87352787
Whatever they do, they have more than enough material to create 100 episodes. Fucking hell, the past year was bonkers :^)
>>
Any news if it's going to be one continuous story again? I really disliked that about the last two or three.
>>
>>87352896
Last seasons final episode was called "the end of serialization" so there's that.
>>
>>87352939
Let's hope for the best then. Their long story arcs were just not interesting enough to go on for whole seasons.
>>
>>87353079
Agreed.
>>
>>87352896
>It was the greatest experiment in South Park history, and for one season it worked brilliantly.
>Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone attempted to run a single narrative throughout an entire season, using a serialized episode format.
>But after the genius 19th season, the psychotic news cycle of the 2016 election completely destroyed South Park's rhythm.
>And while it had its moments, the last season of South Park couldn't out-ridiculous Donald Trump.
>And that's why this season South Park will go back to what it was before serialization and Trump.
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/news/a57302/south-park-new-season-21-trailer/
>>
>>87352839
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>87352896
you literal fucking shill stop saying this and replying to yourself in every south park thread
>>
>>87353183
Thank god, i'm sick of hearing about Trump every single time I turn on the tv.
>>
>>87353243
dude chill lmao
>>
>>87353256
Yeah, me too. I voted for him, but only for the memes because where I live is overwhelmingly Republican. Truth be told he's shit. I didn't want Clinton as President no matter what though. Anyway, yeah, Trump honestly makes an ass of himself enough without the help of South Park.
>>
>>87353079
>>87353106
Nice samefag.
>>
more hard hitting swiftian satire like trump being darth vader.
>>
>>87353313
>I didn't want Clinton as President no matter what though
Without turning this thread into a political shitstorm I'd like to add that reason is the only reason drumpf got elected. People are simply sick and tired of the same talking heads telling them what to think and do.
>>
>>87353256
>>87353313
See >>87353331

Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>87353243
kek this was also going through my head

i dont actually say it alot but this time it's clear, a clever, elaborate shill

i like it though since i like south park and seeing south park threads is much better than the usual faggot threads
>>
>>87353331
>>87353297
>>
Official Season 21 "trailer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1413LbtSM
>>
File: 4568jn.png (3KB, 159x100px) Image search: [Google]
4568jn.png
3KB, 159x100px
>>87353383
>>
You think they'll do a three parter that ties into the new game? That would be cool I honestly never get sick of the kids playing pretend thing. And their game of thrones parody shit was actually good. Especially princess kenny. Kinda looking forward to the game more than the series.
>>
>>87352839
NO KITTY THIS IS MAH POT PIE
>>
>>87352787
>Predictions?

It's going to be fucking awful just like the last 4 or 5 seasons
>>
>>87353538
I am 100% hoping for this and it was maybe part of why I made the thread.
>>
>>87353549
grandpa
>>
I hate that Season 19 keeps being called the benchmark for what "good" serialised storytelling has been within South Park.

It was about half as good as S18 which was actually clever about it. Referencing previous events and then (optionally) tying them together at the end of the season is a much better way to go about things as it leaves room for completely standalone episodes while not neglecting the idea of continuity.

With S19, they got stuck on some really uninteresting storylines but had to stick with them for the whole season. PC Principal was funny for a little bit, but really overstayed his welcome. The SoDoSoPa thing was never particularly interesting either, for example.

That being said, I think Tweek x Craig is one of the most brilliant episodes of the entire show.
>>
Is Towlie coming back?
>>
>>87352787
Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.
>>
>>87353256
I stopped watching comedy Central reruns of Futurama and southeast park because every time It gets to commercials I would see Trevor Noah or that stupid presidents show with their unfunny garbage. Hell I think they are making another politics related """comedy"""
>>
File: dig8apovoaaztbcxvjpu.jpg (104KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
dig8apovoaaztbcxvjpu.jpg
104KB, 1200x750px
Dude DRUMPF IS STUPID LMAO
>>
File: SKrb0q4.gif (3MB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
SKrb0q4.gif
3MB, 480x263px
>>87353852
>>
>>87353852
says the guy who saved that pic
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.