[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started third season, so far so good. Love the absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

Just started third season, so far so good. Love the absolute mad man Vain.
>>
>>87345024
He becomes gay
>>
>>87347380
Charles vain is the one character that ain't gay you dumb fuck

Also to op, tip top show mate I enjoyed it from start to finish
>>
>>87347380
Flint might be gay, in season 2 which op already saw but you're a huge faggot

>>87345024
>>87347483
It's Vane.
>>
>>87345024
>ywn watch this for the first time again
>>
>>87345024
I fucking hate Silver I can't stamd these smartass quirky archetype characters who're claimed to be geniuses even though things he does that are "smart" just happen because of plot. Every fucking line with him is just
>I AM CLEVER XD
>>
>>87347839
yeah. until he met flint he didnt achieved anything
>>
File: 1502230040893.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502230040893.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
>>87347483
Tell me about Vane, why does he wear a gay haircut?
>>
>>87345024
Spoilers:

He's a butt pirate.
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 339x500px
>>87345024
>>87349740
>everyone on /tv/ and /got/ keep telling me Billy is /ourguy/ in Black Sails
>watch Black Sails hoping for /ourguy/ screentime
>goes missing halfway through the season
>doesn't return until the second episode of season 2
>isn't even relevant enough to have more than 2 minutes of screentime until halfway through the second season
>forced to endure Flint yelling just because and Silver being "le quipy clever man xD"
How can you call someone /ourguy/ only for him to be outscreen timed by reddit tier characters?
>>
File: Black Sails - Billy and Ben.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sails - Billy and Ben.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>87349848
Poor Billy
>>
Reminder that Billy had comfy retirement at pub where he died drinking while waiting for Silver to show up
>>
Is this show getting worth into?

I got season 1 on my hdd but so far I only made it 3 episodes untill I started doing something else. It didn't hook me like some other shows do.

Willing to give it another try if someone can tell me when it's gonna get interesting
>>
File: WP_20170702_23_36_06_Pro (2).jpg (202KB, 557x989px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170702_23_36_06_Pro (2).jpg
202KB, 557x989px
>>87349974
Give it a try, it's a decent show.
Everybody try to play 5-D chess until end of season 2 where Flint goes full Batman
>>
>>87350317
5d chess?
>>
skip the last season, it's complete shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>87350393
4d chess
>>
File: Black Sails.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sails.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2g_kNTBek
>>
>>87350517
i dont get what either of those mean sorry not english
>>
>>87350523
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQnZpuMCAhU

Good, but Polish shanties are much superior.
>>
>>87349943
Isn't that what starts off the novel? It's been a while, but from memory Billy Bones is drinking himself to death when Blind Pew shows up and puts the black spot on him. Don't think Pew ever appears in the show either, unless he was one of the no-name background pirates.
>>
>>87350537
4d chess is act of playing a stratagem, moves ahead, in such a multi-layered, brain sparklingly sophisticatedly process, that no one outside of the gamer's own mind even has a biscuit of what is going on until days, weeks or even months later, maybe even never, unless informed in great detail or being a spectacular Autist themselves.
>>
>>87350603
Yeah, first chapter is him coming to a seaside tawern and starting to live there told from boy's perspective.
>>
File: 423456563.jpg (2MB, 1949x4500px) Image search: [Google]
423456563.jpg
2MB, 1949x4500px
>>87345024
why would you make a thread if you're only on the third season? youre gonna spoil it for yourself m8, anyways.

Make love not war.

That was the message left by this final season. Eleanor chose love, but Rogers chose war, and she dies because of it, silver and flint chose love over war and it saved their future and countless of lives. The Pirates could never have won, there needed to be civilization, and ending it off the way they did was the only way to solidify a future for all those involved.

The only gripe I have with this season is how predictable it was, I know I'm not the only one who knew exactly how the end was going to play out as soon as max mentioned that plantation with the "nobodies". Flint was already a problem at that point and I could already see him there by the end of the show. And when Rackham got to the Guthries and she made her proposition (about disposing of Flint or no deal) it just reassured, without a shadow of a doubt that it'd happen. In that moment I literally paused and made a predication in my head. Jack would intercept the trade, Take Rogers and Flint captive, Flint would be sent off to the island never to be seen again, Silver would live in nu Africa with his wife and the Guthries/Max would save Nassau. The only thing I got wrong is that they didn't retrieve the cash.
>>
>>87350599
nothing polish is ever superior.
>>
File: GoT Lore.png (843KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GoT Lore.png
843KB, 1000x1000px
>>87345024

Why do all these """"historical"""" shows shop at the same costume department? Why is everything drab and looks like outtakes from a Marilyn Manson tour?

Are they really so scared to introduce colours? Would people stop taking their grimdark nonsense seriously if everyone was dressed in historically accurate garb? If bright colours were a sign of status and earth tones the sign of a poverty stricken peasant.

I notice they did this with GoT too for some reason. They used to have bright colours and heraldry and then everyone just started dressing in black and the armies were indistinguishable. Not that GoT is historical, but they did try copypasting medieval ideas before then just stopped.

I don't get it.
>>
>>87351810
historically accurate pirates are boring as fuck.

And they're supposed to look like Marilyn Manson roadies because Pirates were literally the rockstars of the 17th century
>>
>>87350682
faggot
>>
>>87351950
Historically accurate pirates are horrible people who pillaged and raped the innocent, so why was Flint trying to pull shit like
>they dindu nuffin they good bois! Revenge for hanging our good bois!
>>
>>87351587
>The Pirates could never have won, there needed to be civilization
Ironically, given the way things worked during the era among pirates, had a self-governing Nassau actually succeeded then it'd probably be remembered as one of the early successful experiments with democracy.
>>
File: BS101FlintGrin.webm (202KB, 1384x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BS101FlintGrin.webm
202KB, 1384x1080px
save his smile!
>>
Butt pirates
>>
>>87352366
John Silver did save his smile though anon. He saved it when Flint thought his smile was gone forever, never to return.
>>
>>87352016
what
most of the pirates are pretty bad people, arent they? and flint is the one that's way too hardcore for all of them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.