[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was the new season of X-Files?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: X-Files-David-Duchovny.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
X-Files-David-Duchovny.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
How was the new season of X-Files?
>>
>>87344691
not nearly as bad as /tv/'s general consensus
some episodes were enjoyable, like the one with the guy from the FOTC

ayylmao scully is confusing
>>
>>87344691
Solid production value and nice update to the story:
It wus tha gubberment all along visit alexjones.com
>>
>>87347141
Its cause she has dnayyy

Also i liked home again and founders mutation a lot more than i should have.
>>
>>87344691
It was really good. I dont know if you rewatched original X-Files episodes recently, but most of them fucking drag on forever - narrative speed on TV was a lot different in the early 90s, so many episodes are only exciting in retrospect.
The new X-Files episodes played out pretty much like you remember the old ones to be.
>>
File: gillian.webm (291KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
gillian.webm
291KB, 640x384px
I really hope the next season won't suck
>>
>>87347947
What is this from?
>>
it was alright except for the fucking mid scene cliffhanger
>>
>>87347712
I agree but I actually liked the slower pacing on re-watching. still haven't seen the new ones

does Samantha ever come back?
>>
>>87348377
Sorta,the new season isn't about that though.
>>
>>87348300
Imagine if they did this and didn't get renewed.
>>
>>87347141
>not nearly as bad as /tv/'s general consensus
half of it was fucking awful
>>
>>87350738
Mostly just the last two episodes,the rest were fine.
>>
>>87350899
the first one was shit too
episode 2 was good, 3 was great, 4 was just okay
i'm still excited for season 11 anyway
>>
>>87352080
How do you think the first ep of S11 will play out?
>>
>>87352135
no idea but it'll be really bad. i'd feel better if they revealed that the aliens were really plotting to colonise earth this whole time, rather than just saying it's evil scientist humans. i'm not looking forward to the inevitably irritating actor they're gonna get to play william. the most promising thing about the series for me is that 8 of the episodes are standalone.
>>
>>87352263
>i'm not looking forward to the inevitably irritating actor they're gonna get to play william.

Can't be any worse than Miller and Einstein

A part of me thinks they're not going to show him at all or at least not until the very end of the season in another inevitable cliffhanger.

As for it being the government all along maybe that's a lie as well? I'm hoping so.
>>
>>87347947
ive never been attracted to gillian. Like, i feel nothing at all. I think because i grew up watching the show my brain sort of thinks of her like a family member. watching that webm is like seeing my mom naked
>>
>>87352855
thats hot
>>
>>87348591
Did they get renewed?
When are they coming back
>>
>>87352855
I've never seen her as a sex symbol too
>>
>>87352928
Yeah they've been filming for at least a month, should be coming back around February for 10 episodes
>>
I watched the first one, it was awful. They capture an alien spacecraft, then it disappears in another dimension. Please go away
>>
It was honestly great. So glad they finally made a decent TV couple in Miller and Einstein worthy of all the sycophantic praise given to David and Gillian over the years. The new season has real potential in seeing how the relationship between these new characters unfolds organically, not like the forced meme of Mulder and Scully since the 90s. Can't wait.
>>
>>87352855
I didn't either the first time i watched the show.

2nd time around i did
>>
>>87353408
same
>>
>>87344691
Cringey. Could only for myself to watch one or two episodes
>>
>>87353003
Noice
>>
>>87353487
Why did you hate ep 1?

Aside from the flashbacks it was okay.
>>
>>87353276
t. someone that hasnt watched a tv show since the 90s
>>
first and last episode were some of the worst written shit ive ever seen. infodump, terrible dialogue, retarded twists.
>>
someone post the webm
>>
>>87354004
Babylon was the worst episode i've seen of any series,it made ep 1 look like a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1504226628874.jpg (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504226628874.jpg
168KB, 1000x1000px
>>87352855
pusy nice n wet
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.