[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck you I like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

ITT: Fuck you I like it
>>
Cap is the best part of Marvel. He's the most relatable, he quips the least, and his scenes rely the least on cgi since he's just a soldier and not a flying armor suit or rage monster.
>>
>>87342429
most people liked it anon. The only people who didnt are the ones that say "capeshit" unironically.
>>
>>87342502
this is literally why he's going to die in the next movie
>>
>>87344847
I wish they had the balls to finally kill an important character for real.
>>
>>87345297
I wish they start killing the niggers.
>>
>>87345432
We almost got satisfied in Civil War then I suppose. They couldn't kill War Machine though, they had to make him a cripple, but not even that really.
>>
Love Cap. Best character of the 2010s and will be remembered by everyone as such.
>>
>>87345297
RDJ is dying.
>>
>>87345524
No he is just going to retire. Doubt they will do anything to cap either
>>
>>87342429
Great movie. But I had a problem with his suit at the beginning of the movie, when he jumps into the water. I mean, everyone have that problem - the suit and the equipment are not wet. Problem is that people think that that is a plot hole. But if you compare that scene with the scene in which Bucky pulled him out of the water, you will see that older suit is completely wet. Captain is know for having suits with special properties like in Age of Ultron. Maybe that SHIELD suit has a property of not getting wet except for the shield and boots. Maybe the rest of the equipment just dried during the battle (it was also dark, which means that we could not see something wet).
>>
Start killing the niggers? Really Anon? Yeah really big and brave...as long as your Anon. Pfft.
>>
>>87345297
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MARVEL films. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marvel's anthropology most of the dialogue will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Tony's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the "devil in the bottle arc", for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these visuals, to realise that they're not just awesome - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Marvel Films truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Civil war's existential catchphrase " I am from brooklyn" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Stan lee's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>87346491
>Start killing the niggers?
Why the racism?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.