[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will he take the news of Littlefinger's death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: varystan.jpg (66KB, 719x639px) Image search: [Google]
varystan.jpg
66KB, 719x639px
How will he take the news of Littlefinger's death?
>>
>>87341358
>Chaos was a ladder.....but he fell into the pit
>>
>>87341358
littlefinger isn't dead
they killed a faceless man
>>
he will probably be all

>oh noes!
>>
>>87341358
He will rub one out after getting a massive erection.
>>
>>87341455
I hope Varys still has a penis. Imagine Tyrion's face.
>>
I would like for him to cry
>>
>>87341358
By killing himself.
>>
>>87341358
I don't buy that Varys is totally interested in the safety and prosperity of the realm. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's some kind of turncoat or had Littlefinger's ambition the whole time but concealed it better.
>>
>>87342486
There is definitely something going on with Varys.
>>
>>87342486

He is actually descended from Valyrian and has purer blood than Targs and he only supports Dany to later baskstab her and take her dragons. The wizard chopped off his dick because he could see the future and realized letting Varys come to power and produce heirs would lead to the doom of westeros as well as essos.
>>
File: valyrian.gif (655KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
valyrian.gif
655KB, 293x400px
>>87342628
>>87342599

>Valyrian

Varys growing out secret silver hair WHEN
>>
>>87341358
>like the loss of a kindred spirit

>silent glass of wine to mourn him / find the hold they put him in and stand talking to himself (and therefore Bran) about all the bad they did 'for the good of the realm'
>>
>>87341358
Varys won't care in the slightest.
>>87342712
That pictures absolutely horrid. Can't you make a better one
>>
>>87342599
There is in the books, he's just a meme in the show though
>>
he's a chaos demon, he knows exactly what's going on
>>
Whats Varys' endgame in the books?
>>
>>87341407
which means theyd have his face

which means hes dead
>>
File: sorry.ser.kevan.gif (413KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.ser.kevan.gif
413KB, 200x320px
>>87342744
>That pictures absolutely horrid. Can't you make a better one

Absolutely not. It looking bad is literally the whole point.
>>
>>87342806
Making the fake Aegon king
>>
>>87342806
the tv show is ahead of the books
>>
>>87342806
He smuggles one of the Targaryen kids that was presumed dead out to Essos so he can tame him into being the perfect ruler then have him come back and take over.
>>
>>87342806
Nothing yet. Aegon apparently. He kills people in the books though. They totally jipped the actor on the show. Much better character in the books.
>>
>>87342912
Show Vary's is a good character, only since he's left King's Landing has his character gone absolutely no-where. D&D have no idea what the fuck they're even doing with his character, ever since season 4 ended he has had basically zero character development or been of any importance.
>>
>>87341503
I thought his balls got sliced and not his penis?
>>
File: f13 (1).gif (210KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
f13 (1).gif
210KB, 400x323px
>>87342853
a minuscule level of effort would make it all the more enjoyable
>>
It will never be addressed.
>>
>>87343059
> D&D have no idea what the fuck they're even doing with his character
no vision and rushed character development. It's truly sad. I honestly would mind if they stalled the shows release abit just to put some real effort into it and atleast extend the amount of episodes. They GoT universe is so vast and chuck full of ore and characters it's appalling to think they just just plotlines so willingly to add in sneks and Greyworm fucking that slave lady
>>
What did he hear in the fire?

"You must be the one to save the common people"?
>>
>>87342712
>plot twist
he shaves it all off to conceal his heritage and got tails in the targ madness coin toss
>>
>>87343402
Why put in effort if people already eat it up? Nowadays quality=/=sales, and writers are chasing sales.
Telltale, for example, considers Tales from the Borderlands their worst game, while it's the best written one, because of the sales.
>>
>>87343331
I'm sorry. But I think it's perfect the way it is.
>>
>>87343490
>Tales from the Borderlands
>$2,50 steam key
For shame... Plebs ruin everything.
>>
File: IMG_7080.jpg (189KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7080.jpg
189KB, 678x1024px
>>87343485
Yeah I hope we find out the exact words.

Also this shit with varys (voices, melisandre) better amount to something.

Otherwise, they will have literally been stringing us along suggesting there's more to his character.
>>
File: mel-varys.gif (3MB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
mel-varys.gif
3MB, 600x327px
How is Varys going to die?
>>
File: IMG_0742.jpg (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.jpg
143KB, 750x1334px
>>87343489
Look at these delicious silver locks. It would be a crime not to write it into his character.
>>
>>87342486
what a stupid twist to throw in now
>>
File: varys-littlefinger.png (435KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
varys-littlefinger.png
435KB, 730x411px
>>87341358
>And he was a good friend.
>>
>>87343402

Lets be honest, they made the show so they could see the outline of the ending GRRM had for the series. They knew he'd never finish the books, but he had to give them a path to take for the end of the series. So they got something out of him, better than nothing.
>>
File: chaosh.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chaosh.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>87343965
This was the last time they spoke as friends. Littlefinger is standing in the dark, Varys is standing in the light.
>>
>>87343920
Prostate cancers
>>
>>87343900
>they will have literally been stringing us along suggesting there's more to his character.
This is exactly what happened since season 1 though. Years waiting to know what the master plan of the best player of the game is and in the end it's just "Help the people"
>>
>>87342865
The show basically omits books 4 and 5.

Varys' plotline in ADWD is literally non existent because Aegon got cut.
>>
>>87341358
theres only 3 episodes in the next season, they are going to cut so much shit that varys won't end up having a reaction scene to it.

next season is just going to be:
>1: battle between dead and alives, dead win and the alives have to retreat and rethink their strategy.
>2:something something cersei backstabs and somehow that shit gets resolved
>3: dead vs alive final battle and the aftermath.

they are going to blow every single dollar they have on bigger battle scenes, so any minor character is pretty much going to have no dialogue.
>>
reminder dany and jawn are going to crash the walkers with no wight survivors in the first 2 episodes and the other 4 are going to be le soap opera intrigues.
>>
>>87343920
At the age of eighty, with a cup of wine in his hand,and a whore's mouth around his hole.
>>
>>87341407
>>87342830
lmao retard
>>
>>87341358
can you use fucking spoiler tags please?
>>
>>87343920
So this merman thing. Does he literally transform into a mermaid with tail and shit or whats up with that ?
>>
>>87342806
crashing the real...

with no survivors
>>
>>87341358
"That's how it goes.." *Looks away at the camera* "..in this Game of Thrones "
>>
>>87345946
BRAVI
VONCE
>>
>>87345572
If you give the "merman theory" even the slightest bit of neural synapse you are a fool.
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand game of thrones. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of GRRM anthropology most of the dialogue will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Tyrion's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the books, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these visuals, to realise that they're not just awesome - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike game of thrones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Phantom menace's existential catchphrase " Winter is coming." which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as GRRM's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
you're all retarded if you think varys or any other non-major character is going to have a storyline next season
D&D are busting to wrap up this shit show
>>
>>87345946
10/10
Dabid aspires to reach your greatness
>>
>>87346106
>merman theory
theory? I though it was confirmed in the books or something. I didn't know it was a meme. I mean it does explain the no balls.
>>
>>87342806
helping blackfyre fucking shits, his allegiance is to his bff illyrio
>>
>>87343944
>Chaosh ish a ladder
>>
Pretty sure that whatever the fire told Varys, it involves a Targaryen and the true heir of the Iron Throne, I expect Varys to turn cloaks once he hears that Dany is not the only Targaryen alive, but is also not the true heir either
>>
>>87342486
>>87342599
definitely
I think he is still on team Cersei
Someone is feeding her intel
She knew quickly that Dany had aligned with dorne and high garden,
euron knew that yara and theon were heading to dorne and who with (gift for the queen)
she knew the unsullied were going to take casterly rock
she knew tyrion was in kings landing to meet jamie and what their meeting was about.

When dany and the dothraki battled the lannister army they caught them by surprise though.
>>
>>87342830
Jaqen had Aryas face but she wasn't dead.
>>
>>87342912
>Much better character in the books.
I began reading the books and already I find it better than the tv show. I didn't like season 1 much when I saw it but the book version made me like the events so much more
>>
>>87349635
She has the 'little birds' at her side, thanks to that wizard from Kings Landing.
>>
>>87350096
that's the face of a dead man that the person known as jaqen also used
>>
>>87349635
It's cause of Qyburn dumbass, how retarded are you?
>>
>>87342628
illuminati confirmed
>>
>>87341358
He should just kill himself desu. Nobody will ever live up to Littlefinger as a challenge to him in scheming. He was his only real foe.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.