[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being completly honest it was a 4/10 movie not even a fanboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
being completly honest it was a 4/10 movie not even a fanboy of the anime but the movie was the generic nerd guy from highschool with stacy and chad cliché flick

the niger wasnt so bad but doesnt even come close to the anime L, maybe because it would be to cringy if someone did the same stuff like in the anime

the femwhore manimuplative bitch dies at the end so thats a +
>>
>>87341224
watching the anime before this, this is def 1/10

The changes the director made was for the worse, it only made the story/ characters worse
>>
I really didn't like the anime or this film tbhq fampai
>>
>>87342490
may i ask why, its fine that you dont like them
>>
>>87341786
The anime starts to suck after the second death note is introduced.
>>
>>87342734
After episode 18 the story took a turn for the worst. I'm talking about the whole evil corporation thing and L being able to find Kira/light and nail his prime suspect that early on was kind of stupid.
>>
>>87342734
Also what this guy said >>87342826
>>
>>87342826
I thought it was good up until L died. Though I thought the same thing about gurren lagann with kamina
>>
>>87342826

That "sucks" is not the same as how the Netflix movie sucked. The entire premise is based in Light's personality, and the movie destroys that. Is just a horrendous attempt of clickbait using a brand or title.
>>
3/10
Death Note wasn't a snorefest, but still really bad. I can see why people would rate it 2/10 or 4/10, but 1 is too harsh

>They made L a whiny bitch
>Very unresolving ending
>Doesn't really tackle Light's transformation from perfect kid into "demi-god"
>Light is harshly miscast
>L is horribly miscast
>Extremely weird/unnatural pacing
>Very far-fetched plotlines
>Ryuk is just an edgy ass instead of Light's pseudo-mentor
>Light takes a huge risk in showing a book thay has power over life and death to some random popular girl who'd more than likely report him to the police if it was supposed to be even remotely realistic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.