[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dies in the first 5 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>>
>>87338266

lol I hope this happens
>>
>>87338266
As long as he rips the mind stone out of visions head first, I'm good. Oh and I need screams!
>>
>>87338266
He's not dying
>>
>>87338266
we're not going to get a meaningful conculsion because ant-man comes out between this and part 2 so that means that everything will be fine and no real shit happens
>>
>>87338266
A fucking grape
>>
>>87338417
I bet first one is him gathering infinity stones still in space while he sends his little gay henchmen to get the ones on earth. They kill the henchmen and the part 2 is him coming to earth to get the other stones.
>>
O R A N G E S L I C E S
>>
>>87338266
the movie will end with thanos ripping out the stone from vision's head and scarlet witch sending h away somewhere SCREENSHOT THIS
>>
>>87338417
Ant-Man's not in Infinity War
>>
>>87338504
yeah his gonna have a solo movie in between so we know that earth will be fine and thanos won't really fuck shit up
>>
>>87338490
Apparently that's the end credit scene of Ragnarok
>>
>>87338552
that can't be because if he gets that stone ripped out he dies and vision is the guy they are gonna jail the whole movie since he was in a jail in the trailers till thanos comes after scarlet witch in which he will break out and sacrifice himself in order to save her
>>
File: 1460608912503.jpg (170KB, 858x855px) Image search: [Google]
1460608912503.jpg
170KB, 858x855px
>The first part ends with Thanos collecting all the stones with him descending upon Earth
>rest of the film is a poorly CGI'd two hour long battle sequence between Earth, Thanos' army, and some random alien civilization chasing the Guardians
>>
>>87338534
Ant-Man confirmed to be after Civil War and before IW.
Probably by the end of the movie he and Wasp will be trapped in quantum realm, and will get out only in Avengers 4.
>>
>>87338440
E G G P L A N T
>>
The member berries have evolved into their final form.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.