[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they mexican or albanian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bobs-burgers.jpg (307KB, 2070x1380px) Image search: [Google]
bobs-burgers.jpg
307KB, 2070x1380px
Are they mexican or albanian?
>>
>>87337292
Everyone I know that doesn't like the show thinks they're Jewish.

They're probably greek
>>
>>87337402
They go to mass though, they seem to be Catholic
>>
>>87337592
Either Nigger Irish, or some kind of Italian
>>
>>87337592
In what episode do they go to mass? Bob's Burger is what I put on in the background to fall asleep and have seen all the episodes multiple times
>>
I swear to god I read they were Turks
>>
>>87337292
Seems like they could be Portuguese based on their location.
>>
>>87337802
>Loren Bouchard described their ethnicity:
>“For better, for worse we gave [the main characters] the name Belcher so at least one of Bob's parents hails from some French or French-Canadian lineage. But in a perfect world, we'd have the show about a sort of Greek-Armenian-Italian-Jewish-German polyglot.[1]
>>
>>87337292
whatever they are theyre badly animated ugly as no chin faggots. surely the resources spent on making this shit could be used doing something worthwhile.
>>
also what the fuck is the deal with making the mum and dad look like brother/sister???
>>
Louise is cute
>>
I hate that show and I hope the voice actors all die of ebola
>>
>>87337966
0/10 shit waifu
>>
>>87337292
Do you think I know what an Albanian is?
>>
>>87337854
Pretty sure they used the name Belcher for comedic purposes even if it is French.
>>
>>87337854
Southern French people can be swarthy. Especially if they're greco-italian ancestry instead of celtic.
>>
Linda Belcher sounds like she's a New York J.A.P.
>>
>>87337292

Bob is polish
>>
>>87337292
I always assumed they were American.
>>
>>87338075
>>87338834
>belcher
>comedic purposes

jesus christ what a fucking shit unfunny name
>>
>>87339708
>Can't appreciate a pun

You're so cool
>>
>>87337292
They are southern European.
>>
>>87337802

Bob looks about as Portuguese as you can get but that's the only connection I see.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.