[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eyes wide shut missing scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dvd_eyes.jpg (58KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
dvd_eyes.jpg
58KB, 900x300px
Spoilers for the movie ahead, didnt feel like -ing them but help me out

So i just rewatched eyes wide shut after not seeing it for a while, and i just finished it and i feel like an entire scene was missing, i strongly remember there being a scene where he goes into the party and is faced with a challenge to "out fuck" another man from the party to prove himself or something. But i also remember the scene where the girl "redeems him". And both of these kind of contradict eachother, and wouldve played at the same place in the movie for it to make sense, but i didnt see the "fuck off" scene, only the redeem scene, was it just my perverted teenage mind that made me come up with that scene sp long ago and left it ingrained in my mind as part of the movie or did i just watch a cut down or edited version. Help me out, im confused here anons.
>>
>>87336787
Oh okay cool, i never did the end spoiler prompt but ill take it
>>
>>87336787
You what? I don't remember a Fuck Off scene.
>>
>>87336787
You're delusional anon.
>>
>>87336967
Well then i guess i mustve thought it up, because i remember it being a part of the movie but i have no proof so the only option is i thought it up when i watched it before
>>
>>87337079
I assumed so, but i wanted to be sure
>>
Some people have claimed there were scenes cut from the orgy, especially after they were digitally altered for the US release (only DVD). I have read several articles about this, but I've never found concrete evidence of the scenes people claim to have seen. Im not saying they don't exist, just that they aren't available in any way. Probably the film was altered, it wasn't finished until after Kubrick's suspicious death.
>>
>>87337915
Maybe, i remember it being such a big point in the movie, like it was the turning point where he actually delved into the lifestyle and actually for once had sex with another woman besides his wife
>>
>>87337982
While I think it is possible that a missing scene exists, I am 100 percent sure what you described is nonexistent for two reasons.

First, is that it doesn't fit the tone of the movie. The whole point is that while he flirts and kisses with other women, he never has the balls to actually have sex with them, making the final line a sort of punchline to his miserable journey.

Second, Cruise would never agree to it. He wouldn't even take his pants off for the mirror scene in the beginning, which is why the shot is zoomed in on the DVD version.
>>
>>87338085
Ah, i see, it wouldnt make much sense then
>>
File: 1500172668339.jpg (84KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500172668339.jpg
84KB, 980x490px
>>87338085
>is pants off for the mirror scene in the beginning,
THAT ONE?
>>
>>87337915
Kubrick delivered this cut of the movie days before he died, and the studio went with it.

Previously he had screened a different cut of the movie that was actually slightly shorter than the final product.

Some have argued that if Kubrick hadn't died he would've maybe produced at least another cut of the movie.
>>
>>87336787
this seems like a genuine mental illness dude have you considered talking to someone about these thoughts?
>>
Multiverse m8, Mandela effect, aylmao
>>
>>87337915
Oldfag here. Saw EWS in the theater the day it came out. The version I saw was the same version you all have seen.

If there were deleted scenes (which I don't doubt) they never saw the light of day.
>>
File: Review Forest McNeil.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Review Forest McNeil.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>87336787
Have you ever seen Review? You are talking about a scene from the TV show Review
>>
>>87338993
>Imagine something
Oh no im a fucking physco dude
>>
>>87340872

Holy fuck anon youre right, i forgot about it, thank you
>>
>>87338993
So original and hilarious
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.