[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stranger Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

New season! Next month! On 27th!

Will we like it?
>>
>>87336417
Maybe?

First season was ok. Screwed the pooch with the monster though. Pretty easy to tell they didn't put any real thought in their shot composition with it. A lot of wobble on that suit. I give them props for having as much practical effects as they did, but that shot of the creature looking down away fromt he camera, then twisting around and roaring over it's shoulder was used too many times. Was it the same animation, just with slightly different framing?

I mean, sure, I'll watch it. It's just sad to see a show that claims to love classic horror / monster movies like The Thing learn absolutely nothing from the lessons they set down.
>>
>>87336417
This picture is honestly kino
>>
Everything involving the skeleton chick was Cringeville. Why was she even in the show? Also the black kid is infuriating. All he does is act angry.
>>
>>87336417
I'm excited. Loved the trailer and I can't wait to see how they continue to build these characters.
>>
>>87336417
>Will we like it?
yes. kino will - finally - be back on the menu!
>>
>>87336417
Remember to hide all Netflix shill threads and shill posters.

Sage
>>
>>87336935
>Also the black kid is infuriating. All he does is act angry.
He was pissed because he just wanted to find Will while the others, Mike especially, was obsessing over this weird girl they didn't even know. He was skeptical of everything. The audience knows Eleven means no harm, but how was he supposed to know? Remember she was messing with the compasses to keep them from going to "the bad place." WE know that the place they were going to was dangerous, but why would he trust her words, especially after finding out she was fucking up the compasses possibly keeping them from saving Will. But he still came through for them and even forgave Eleven for tossing his bitch ass.
>>
>>87337676
Forgot to mention that Dustin even brought up that Mike and Lucas were best friends before Will and Dustin joined their crew. Lucas became jealous that Mike wanted to spend more time with Eleven and even stands up for her thinking she's probably gonna replace Will.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.