[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this the best bait and switch in television history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What's this the best bait and switch in television history?
>>
>>87335614
Why didn't he get a trial?
>>
>>87335614
You guys give D&D a lot of shit, but I did NOT see this coming.
>>
>>87335645
cause the fucker confessed
>>
In the books he could have fucked Cersei and keep shut about it, still being Hand and Regent. What a retard he was
>>
File: 787668.jpg (53KB, 750x445px)
787668.jpg
53KB, 750x445px
>>87335614
MAKING 4 GOOD SEASONS OF A SHOW AND MARKETING IT TO BE THE BIGGEST THING EVEN THEM WRITER SHIT FOR THE NEXT 4 SEASONS AND SEE THE MONEY COME IN
>>
>>87335614

twin peaks season 3 episode 18
>>
>>87335684
so did Littlefinger
>>
Creating a good series about political intrigue and moral ambiguity and then changing it to generic fantasy series halfway through.
>>
>>87335681
They just copied it from the book. Compare to their fan fiction in season 7.
>>
File: MorningLescueGuy.jpg (23KB, 544x421px)
MorningLescueGuy.jpg
23KB, 544x421px
>>87336456
MFW the show started going to shit
>>
>>87335614
why did the coloring switch in that scene for that shot. very unsettling
>>
>>87336456
House of Cards?
>>
>>87335614
walking dead ep1 promised a good show and everything after that first ep has been worse.
>>
>>87335746
You ok?
>>
>>87336456
They didn't go from one to the other, they just stopped being good at the first part. Fantasy was always a focal point; the first season started with white walkers in the first scene and ended with dragons in the last.

Stop repeating this generic meme man
>>
>>87335684
this.

he could have waited til rob pulled another roberts rebellion mustered the other houses

he died protecting Sansa because varys told him they MAY send him to the wall.

When Robb would have joined Stannis
>>
File: dareka.jpg (10KB, 228x222px)
dareka.jpg
10KB, 228x222px
>>87336456
>tfw 5 years ago when i talked about the show i was the weirdo at work and now all the middle age crisis childless females cannot stop talking about how amazing CIA execution was
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.