[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: simpsonbillboards4.jpg (68KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonbillboards4.jpg
68KB, 600x411px
I don't get it?
>>
Sneed
>>
>>87334145
There, you got what you wanted OP, delete this thread now.
>>
File: sneedposting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneedposting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87334084
Friendly reminder that Sneedposting is solely perpetuated by a lone underageb&.
>>
>>87334084
>Formerly Nelson
>>
>>87334173

Still don't get it.
>>
>>87334084
>Choe's Chavern
What's not to get
>>
>>87334084
They didn't id when it was chuck's chavern.
>>
Seems like common practice, I dont get the joke. Must be a 90s thing
>>
You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Chuck episodes?

They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent.

The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Sneed. During production of the first season, Sneed started to act strangely. He was very feedy, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very sucky, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Sneed.

I first heard of it at an event where David Seedman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Seedman simply fed the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was CHUK, the title was Dead Chuck. The episode labeled SN33D, Feeding Sneed, was made later and given Dead Chuck's production code to hide the latter's existence.
>>
>>87334084
me neither. why wouldn't they accept all fakes?
>>
>>87334620
I think what the joke implies is that bart is always bringing in fake ID's with names like "Hugh Jass" and stuff and embarrasing moe. Hence the reason for only accepting 'most' fake IDs.
>>
>>87334605

this is probably the worst pasta i've ever read
>>
>>87334620
Some are too shitty quality for even Moe to accept.
>>
>>87334084
memes aside, why did the writers think this was funny?
>>
>ID's
how the fuck did this get past editing in a """professional""" television program
what the fuck
>>
>>87334605
kek
>>
>>87334211
>t. Chuck
Fuck off
>>
>>87334211
I invented Google. I posted it here so it must be true.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.