[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On this lonely road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: justified.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
justified.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
On this lonely road
>>
>>87332149
The only road that I have ever known.
>>
>tfw we dug coal together
>>
>>87333847
das rite
>>
>>87332188
Don't know where it goes
>>
Wish they gave the guy from Eurotrip more brainstems to blow
>>
>>87332149
EASTERN KENTUCKY
>>
>>87332149
HARLEM COUNTY
>>
One thing that I never got about this show is the whole Drew Thompson thing. They ended of the last episodes with 'You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive', but in that song, one person does leave Harlan alive.

The narrator's grandmother left Harlan when they moved out west of Pineville, and she never went back. His grandfather went and dug for Harlan coal, and sent the money back to granny.

So yeah, you can leave Harlan alive.
>>
>>87333847
This was a really important moment in my life. Not even memeing. I was going through a hard time and had to lean on a friend who I was now very opposed to (competing companies) and he really helped me out and then he died. He said something like this before he passed because we worked our first shitty job together at a convenience store in college.

THAT

FEEL
>>
This show is kino and I sincerely hope the rest of /tv/ never catches on and ruins it like everything else. Im fine with our monthly comfy threads every month or so. That being said, season 3 a best
>>
File: 5643.jpg (98KB, 1292x969px) Image search: [Google]
5643.jpg
98KB, 1292x969px
>yfw Arlo's shed was just a shed
>>
File: thats-right.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
thats-right.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>we dug coal together
There is a bond you make with other humans when you go through difficult situations with them. Military...dangerous jobs, in general. There's a bond that's formed that no one can understand unless they've been through it, as well.
>>
>>87332149
I thought it said Just Feed
formally Just sneed
>>
>>87332149
Justified spin-off with boyd when ?
>>
Loved the show but the theme song is terrible imo
>>
Rewatching it now and it's just as good as I remember
>>
So really, how did Boyd manage to escape that huge manhunt? I know he was chucking grenades but they had choppers, dogs and tons of people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.